🌏💚💙Earth A Secret Villain?! (SAMS Theory)💙💚🌏

Hey guys, yep that's right here's another theory in reference to the Sun and Moon Show. This theory revolves around Earth specifically. It's in fact one of my longer theories so I hope you guys enjoy ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the other day my mom and I came up with a theory that would be such an interesting story concept for the channel. It's basically that Earth may not be as she seems...

Basically we brought up the topic together that what if Earth was unknowingly working with the creator as a villain. Basically what got my mom and I on this topic is that if Earth is meant to be better than Sun and Moon she would be better at killing too.

So what I'm saying is basically Earth has a tendency to wander and get lost. What if during that time she "gets lost" she's been hacked by the creator and kills for him but after a certain amount of time she wakes up and snaps out of it then forgets and wonders why she's in the middle of nowhere.

I mean KC turned against the creator cause he was aware that he was killing and didn't want too anymore but if Earth is meant to be the better one... what better way to eliminate humanity than to make the killer robot kill without knowing she is.

Make Earth work as a sleeper agent like she is but being unaware of it like she was. Meaning her brothers wouldn't know either.

The other theory is that what if a part of her knew she was uploading stuff to the creator on Sun and Moon. The reason I say this is if you go back to the video "Sibling love"....

...Earth was acting really off. When she found out about being a sleeper agent and uploading stuff on her brothers to the creator she seemed way too chill about it and was all like "Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know" but almost in a sarcastic way.

Yet when I originally thought about Earth finding out she was a sleeper agent and uploading stuff on her brothers for the creator she'd be immediately panicked and asking what she could do to further prevent this from happening or just put a complete stop to it in general.

However when she did actually find out she was again too chill about it and didn't do or react like how I thought she would. This as a result made me really suspicious of her.

It only made me even more suspicious of her when she was almost quick to leave and get away from this conversation with Sun and Moon immediately getting up when she was asked to talk with Lunar and see what's going on with him.

It was almost like when Earth found out Sun and Moon knew about her being a sleeper agent and basically working with the creator she said in her mind "Oh shit, they know." Then started acting a little nervous, anxious and slightly spastic like she just wanted to get away from there.

Basically it's a theory that Earth has split personality disorder. So she knows but also doesn't know about working for the creator.

I mean the entirety of the Sun and Moon show basically from the start was practically about split personality disorder going all the way back to when Sun and Moon shared a body.

Like from the start it was Sun and Moon, then Sun and Eclipse, Then Moon and Lunar, then Moon and KillCode. So who's to say Earth doesn't have a 2nd personality as well.

Even more proof about this is that Earth "always wants to know what's going on" doesn't like to be "left in the dark about things" she pokes into other people's lives because she's finding things out and giving that information to said creator.

Thus secretly as well as unknowingly working with the creator as an unknowing betrayer but putting up a friendly, nice, kind, caring, motherly, therapist-like, and heck even ditzy facade that is her main personality that gains the trust of others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway that's my theory on Earth and honestly I think it's pretty good. The angst potential with this theory is incredible. It would be such a plot twist and jaw dropping moment for fans.

To be honest, I'd be surprised if the writers don't go down this path with Earth. Because me personally I think it would make her character a hell lot more interesting than it already is.

Anyway, other than that tell me what you guys think in the comments I'd love to hear all of your ideas and talk about them with you.

So with that being said I hope you guys liked this theory because I certainly do and until next time

Love ya,
- Rachel / Luna💜

Theories And Character BackstoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara