💛☀️Sun Doesn't Accept New Moon As His Brother...☀️💛 (SAMS Theory)

Hey my pups, that's right here's another SAMS theory I hope you guys like. This one is another somewhat older one since I came up with it on August 4th 2023.

Anyway, keep in mind that this goes a little deep especially since it was made after watching a gaming video. So I do apologize that I crushed the mood of a lighthearted gaming video and got a little dark and sad. But it's what I believe sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So basically after watching the gaming video called "How to SURVIVE GODS WILL in ROBLOX" I realized something.

Basically I realized that as of late when Sun and Moon do a gaming or reaction video I've noticed Sun calling Moon well "Moon" rather than "Brother" like he use to. It makes me wonder if the reason as to why Sun does this is because he still can't accept that this Moon is his "New brother".

I believe this is because of the whole Moon getting amnesia and having his memories completely wiped which basically resulted in the making of an entirely different Moon from the old one Sun once shared a body with.

So basically I believe Sun copes with this by calling this new version "Moon" rather than "Brother" like he use to in order to get his mind off the fact that he doesn't really see this "New Moon" as his brother at least not yet.

It's honestly really sad to think about if this is in fact the case. Because not gonna lie I kinda miss when Sun use to call Moon "Brother" more often. It was just a little quirk I found sweet in the past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, that's this theory. Again, sorry I kinda took this lighthearted gaming video and made it take a slightly darker turn. I just had to point it out when it started with the video called "Minecraft But EVERYTHNG Is Lego!"

Because thats when Sun calling Moon "Moon" instead of "Brother" like he use to first really stood out to me.

So now that I got that off my chest tell me what you guys think in the comments. Personally I think this is in fact the case even if it's a little sad.

Anyway that's all I have for this theory so I will see you guys next time.

        Love ya,
               - Rachel / Luna💜