✨💜Daemos Luna's Backstory💜✨

So this is the add on to my Luna Drawing but its her new backstory I came up with

Her strongest power (Wolf Spirit Form)

~Luna's Backstory~

Luna was born on Daemos but not in Asch's kingdom like some would suspect. She was actually born into the royal family of Asch's rival kingdom. So Luna herself is a princess but a warrior princess who fought in battles with weapons, magic and if she really needed too as a wolf spirit her most powerful form and she loved it.

However much like Asch, Luna finds out that she was suppose to take up the throne and become the next Queen of her kingdom once her mother's reign was up like how Asch has to become the next King of his kingdom when his father's reign is up.

Little did Luna know that Asch's Father and her very own Mother were once married and ruled together however they divorced because of Asch's father courting with another women since he realized the marriage between Luna's mother and him wouldn't work out. So they both signed a divorce paper thus resulting in becoming rival kingdoms.

Luna's mother remarried and had a beautiful baby girl with her new husband and the daughter was no other than Luna herself who was only 2 years younger than the Queen's former husband's youngest son Asch

(A/n: yep that's an Aphmau and Ein reference there but not exactly since Asch's father never cheated he was honest to Luna's mother and told her the truth about it not working out and she understood completely so Luna and Asch aren't necessarily half-siblings anyways back to the backstory)

Luna knew her kingdom was the second most powerful and large on Daemos like how Asch's is the first.

Even though rival kingdoms Luna was much like Asch and was scared to take up the throne and become Queen so she ends up throwing away her royalty. Then runs away at the very young age of 15.

She gets new clothes as you see in the picture above betraying her kingdom and becoming an assassin instead where she runs into a young Leif at the age of 17 who is honored to help out the beautiful young and very scared former Princess without even knowing she was royalty