❤️🖤🧡Eclipse's Possible Potential At Survival?! ❤️🖤🧡 (SAMS Theory)

Hey guys, yep here we go another theory that I have. In fact this is another theory that's a little bit older since I came up with it on August 3rd 2023 yet it's actually really interesting.

Anyway this is actually my first official Sun and Moon show theory that is only on that and not another channel so yeah. Basically this theory is about Eclipse's possible potential at survival after he died in Nice Eclipse's dimension due to Moon killing him with the satellite he made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So basically what inspired me to come up with this theory is that I was rewatching older Sun and Moon Show videos.

Yet upon rewatching old videos I remembered a specific one posted about 2 months ago at this point in time and that video was called "Eclipse is DYING?! In VRChat".

In this video we the fans find out the Newton Star is indeed slowly killing Eclipse. Which leads me to this theory of Eclipse's possible potential at survival.

Basically if you remember in that video Eclipse enters his laboratory space station thing or more so teleports into it. Then at 10:49 he asks his computer about the completion percentage of a new body he was having it build for him.

This body was meant to be used in order to separate himself from Solar Flare as well as withstand the Star's power. When Eclipse asks his computer about the completion percentage it responds at 10:53 with saying it's 33% done.

Once Eclipse heard that he tells his computer to expedite the body's completion process expedite means to speed up. So basically what I'm getting at with this is that Eclipse may have a potential to return in this said new body but we won't know when.

Then again Eclipse may have still needed to backup and upload himself into it which he can no longer do if he is in fact dead which I'm hoping is not the case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's the theory. However do keep in mind this is still nothing more than just a theory as I said but a pretty good theory if you ask me.

Other than that let me know what you guys think in the comments.

So with that being said I hope you guys enjoyed this theory and I will see you guys next time ;3

Love ya,
- Rachel / Luna💜