❈ Introduction ❈

The copy/pasting continues

Hello hello, and welcome to the archive of Writing Championships #5(abbreviated to WC #5 from here on out)! This was super fun, so if you are interested in joining, feel free to join the Discord server through the link in our profile! There are no requirements (other than being prepared to write about Hermitcraft), just read the rules of the server and have fun! You can also just join to spectate, if that's what you want to do.

Now, you're probably wondering how the event works. We have teams of four (in this case five(AHHH) teams), that are competing together, writing collab fics. Each round, they will vote on a poll that has four game options, and then participate in that game and write a story.

Once they finish, the four judges will take some time to judge each story out of 10. The team's score will be the average score they receive on their writing, rounded to the nearest .5

While the judges are doing this, all of the spectators are voting on the story that they enjoyed the most. Whichever one gets the most at the end of the judging period will earn an extra 2 points (the Spectator Favourite).

After 5 rounds pass, the event ends and whichever team has the most points wins the event!

Without further ado, on to the contestants!