Purple Protags

Doc brushed his fingers over his cyborg eye gently, the material seeming warm against his skin. The energy of contained coding and engineering hid under the surface of his metal-plated body.

Doc's hand drifted over to the other side of his face, and he marveled at the difference in reflexes. His robotic eye didn't so much as blink, it just turned off when he was done using it. However, his living, non-metal eye blinked like lightning as his fingertips came into view.

He was careful to never use his right arm to summon magic, only his left. The thoughts drifted around in his mind freely, untethered, and as if on cue, a spark of magic flamed into view and drifted across the surface of his arm. It felt deadly and coiled like a muscled snake preparing to strike, almost as if it knew his weakness.

Cyborgs didn't agree with magic. Some of them risked death if they came in contact with the smallest flare. Doc had known of someone like him, once, who had spent all his energy, his spirit, and his lifeblood on a strand of magic. He had simply vanished. Erased. Gone like a harsh wind turned soft. 

Doc had learned his lesson from that. Being a witness could do so much to nail an idea into a mind. But still, he had to believe that was different than them. He could use it, he just had to be careful. Very careful. As normal, human players could die from overuse, so could he. Just much, much easier.

The controlled fire along Doc's arm jumped as a long BOOM echoed through the air. Warning signs flashed across his red-tinged vision.

'What on earth?' Doc flew over to where he thought the sound was, seeing the remnants of the GOAT head in the water. Bdubs and Keralis looked over at him, and his expression turned to one of anger. Had they blown it up? they were the only ones around, they had to.

"Doc, we're sorry!"

A small chuckle came from the cyborg

"you two are in for it now."

In that moment Doc was filled with anger and ignored the fact that what he was about to do would potentially kill him in one fell swoop. Too bad that Bdubs and Keralis had done the wrong thing to make sure he didn't.

With his non-metal hand Doc started to create lighting ready to fire at them. The amount became larger by the second and without thinking like a sane person would held up his cyborg hand as well, ready to fire.

And like that a large ball of electricity went flying towards Keralis and Bdubs. In a panicked moment Bdubs made a mirror to deflect the ball back. A large flash of light appeared and once it was gone, there lied Doc. All of the electronics on him were fried beyond repair and in the chat was his death message.

<Docm77 got shocked a bit too hard>

Score: 9