c. xv

i've noticed that pyro has been getting more reads recently! it would mean the world to me if you voted so i know i'm writing for a purpose. might just have to follow you while i'm at it ;)

anyways these are annoying but i hope you're enjoying my fic!! <3

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
MOMMA BEAR

maggie cut the outing short and rushed back up to ethan's office. he sat at his desk, his eyes blank while going through files.

"oh my god ethan," she called as she opened the huge double doors. "he's just a friend!"

the boy didn't respond to her. she threw her bookbag on one of the couches in frustration and ran her fingers through her hair. she plopped down and stared at the ceiling.

ethan watched her as she had her back facing to him. of course, he felt bad seeing his girlfriend upset, but this was his form of payback.

after about ten minutes, maggie just couldn't take it anymore. she walked over to the office chair ethan sat in and he attempted to ignore her.

she grabbed his face, "to be fighting like children right now is so fucking childish. we're both grown adults, and i'm not gonna let this be the reason we don't work out."

ethan held out his arms for maggie to hug him but instead he pulled her up by her thighs, making her giggle. her legs were wrapped around his torso as they both sat in the dainty chair.

"i love you so much, grant. only you." she whispered into his ear as she kissed his lips.

ethan pressed their heads together. "i love you. i'm sorry i acted that way.. i just didn't want some guy flirting with my girl."

maggie giggled when ethan said that. she was so infatuated by this man.

he stroked her cheek with his thumb. "you're mine, sweet girl."

"what does that mean?" she asked.

he chuckled. "it means nobody can flirt with you, harass you, touch you, or even look at you or i'm gonna beat their ass."

maggie didn't know what it was like to be someone's. elliot never acted this way, only more like a boy best friend. hell, they were together for years yet never even had sex; not even a make out session.

"oh." she whispered and her cheeks turned a pink shade.

he kissed both of her cheeks and rubbed her back.

the next day
dolan enterprise

momma
Hey sweetheart!

Miss Maggie
hi momma!

momma
Aidan mentioned
something about
Elliot assaulting
you.

momma
Why didn't you
tell me this
Maggie Diana?

momma
You rarely answer
my calls anymore!

momma
It's probably that
new roommate of
yours, isn't it?

Miss Maggie
my brother has such
a loud mouth.

Miss Maggie
everything was taken
care of, mom. i promise.

Miss Maggie
i didn't want you to
worry, especially since
you're still so close
to his mom.