c. xvii

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
SEE YOU IN 2 DAYS

maggie was having a wonderful time with her family, even if the reason she visited them made her really upset.

trust me, she couldn't take her mind off of her boyfriend at all.. but she was enjoying her time in her childhood home. her mom & dad didn't know why she was here but they were just grateful she was home.

and maggie couldn't decide when or if at all she was going to tell them. she was able to have deep talks with her parents and, most importantly, cuddle with lake, her favorite little golden dog.

meanwhile, it hadn't even been a full day and ethan was trying to track down his girlfriend.

and it wasn't that hard, seeming as she has a really chatty friend and he's the richest business man in america. all he needed was a macbook and a second to himself and he knew anything and everything. literally.

maggie knew that he would come, she just didn't know when. she was dealing with ethan dolan, a man who would kill to get whatever he wanted.

would she forgive him?

the morning after
maggie's "disappearance"

ethan woke up and sent maggie a good morning text, something he did whenever he didn't wake up next to her.

ethan grant
good morning
my sweet girl

despite wanting to lay in bed, he rolled out of the warmness knowing he would be able to find her easier when he wasn't in his sheets, but rather at his computer desk.

he jumped in the shower and instead of putting a suit on like usual, he put on nothing more than a pair of black nike joggers and a grey crew neck.

when ethan checked his phone again, he frowned.

mags
what don't you
get? i don't want
to speak with you.

mags
don't contact me

mags
ur just wasting
your time

ethan grant
you are not a waste
of my time.

ethan grant
please listen to
me maggie!

mags
please leave me
alone. goodbye.

he threw his phone out of frustration and yelled. little did he know, izzy had used her key to enter the apartment. she was being kept up to date with the situation in its entirety, almost as if she was the third party.

"dude.. there's classes you can take for anger management. please invest." she announced, causing him to jump.

izzy could tell this was actually taking a toll on him. maggie described it to her like he didn't give a single fuck, but really he was hurting. maybe even more than her.

ethan rolled his eyes and turned to see izzy standing at his door. she held a sick grin on her face, knowing where maggie was while he didn't.

"just tell me where the fuck my girlfriend went so i can make all of this right, isabelle." he hissed.

izzy scoffed. "as if i would ever do that. i'm stubborn ethan, really damn stubborn. and damn, you really fucked up. i love maggie more than life itself and she wouldn't forgive me if i simply just gave you the address to her paren-"

she covered her mouth and ethan's lips evilly turned upwards. "fuck. me." she breathed out. "god i'm such an idiot, please don't go there ethan."

"you just gave yourself away!" he laughed.