Surprise

Leo's POV:

Sera had contacted me late at night. I hurried over to her workplace after she told me to meet her there, but there was no one there. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I reached for my gun, which was slung across my back. I was slowly approaching the stage when one of Sera's coworkers appeared and told me to take the seat closest to the stage. I immediately took my hand away from my gun and relaxed, hoping not to raise any red flags. 

When I was seated, her coworker said, "Enjoy the show."

The lights went out in the building. Sera was dressed in a sexy lingerie one piece when the music started playing and the lights popped back on stage. Sera stepped slowly up to the pole and started her dance. I reclined in my chair and watched my girl perform her dance. It was difficult to maintain my composure as her dance made me want to rush up on stage and seize her.

 It was difficult to maintain my composure as her dance made me want to rush up on stage and seize her

The music was switched off and the usual lights were turned on when her dance was done. Sera caught her breath as I stayed seated. She walked away from the stage and headed towards me. I got out of my chair and gave her a kiss on the lips as a greeting.

"Surprise!" Sera exclaimed. "I know it is not much but I wanted to do something nice for you. I hope you liked it."

I gave her a friendly smile and responded, "I loved it. Probably more than I should have if you know what I mean."

She bit her lower lip and gazed at the ground.

"What do you mean?" She inquired.

I locked my gaze on her. 

"Do you got plans for the rest of the night?" I asked. 

She shook her head. 

"Great, why don't you go get your things so you can come back to my place," I suggested. 

Sera returned to the girl's locker room and came out dressed in her own clothing. We exited the building together and proceeded to my car. I started driving to my house once we were inside the car and on the road. Sera spent the majority of her time staring out her window. She looked like a little girl who had just seen her first pony.

Sera turned to look at me with her mouth down to the floor as we pulled into my gated community.

"You live here!"

As I pulled into my driveway, I chuckled

As I pulled into my driveway, I chuckled. I waited for the garage door to open so I could pull into it. I assisted Sera out of the car after I had parked and closed the garage door. I led her into my home, where she was enthralled by every detail.

"I can't believe this is your house!" Sera exclaimed. "I can't believe a lot of things."

Sera's jacket was taken off and hung in the wardrobe. Then, as I led her upstairs, I gently took her hand in mine. We went into the master bedroom where the two of us stood in front of my bed. Before leaning in for a kiss, I stroked her arm. I licked my lips as I backed away. Our gazes locked, and I was once again lost in her gaze. Sera yanked my jacket off my shoulders and tossed it to the floor.

 Sera yanked my jacket off my shoulders and tossed it to the floor

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Shut the door," Sera instructed. 

I went over to the bedroom door and shut it. I walked back over to my original place. She took the bottom of my shirt and gently pulled it up over my head before tossing it on the floor. She placed her hands on my chest before slipping down to my jeans and unbuckling my belt. I quickly stopped her by placing my hands on hers. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I repeated. "We don't have to do this."

Her lips slammed into mine, and my jeans were on the floor before I knew it. She pulled me back onto the bed, then climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately. I flipped her over so that I was on top of her. I removed her skirt and pulled her shirt over her head, leaving her with nothing but a bra and pantyhose.

As I caught my breath, I said, "I love you, Sera."