Go Out With Me

Leo's POV:

I walked into the strip club in hopes of finding the waitress from two nights ago. I looked around and saw the girls practicing on the poles before the strip club actually opens. Bartenders were cleaning glasses and tables. I managed to stop an employee and asked, "Hello, is your boss around?"

"Yes he is, let me go get him for you." The employee said as he left to go grab his boss.

A few minutes went by before the boss of the strip club came over to me. We greeted each other by shaking hands. 

"Mr. Lombardi, it is a pleasure to be meeting a well-known customer of ours." 

"Thank you for your time," I began. "I am looking for one of your waitresses from two nights ago. I believe her name is Sara."

"I'm sorry but we do not have anyone employed here by that name." He apologized.

"Are you sure? She was of average height with brown hair and blue-green eyes." I explained.

"Oh, I believe I know who you are referring to. We have a waitress named Serafina."

"Is it possible I can have a word with her?" I asked. 

"Usually we do not allow this kind of request for the safety of the girls but since you are a regular customer and we are aware of your reputation, I will allow it."

"Thank you."

"Let me go get Serafina for you."

***

Serafina's POV:

I was in the back room with the rest of the girls getting ready for tonight when my boss walked in. I was finishing the last of my makeup when he came over to me and said, "Serafina, there is a customer here that would like to speak with you real quick."

"What would he like to speak to me about?" 

"That is unknown to me. But, Mr. Lombardi is a good customer of ours so please do not do anything to remove his business." My boss urged. 

I walked out of the backroom and looked around the club for Mr. Lombardi. I spotted him in front of the club. He was dressed in "swaggy" clothes and wore shades on inside. I approached him with a smile and quietly said, "Hi."

"Hi Serafina or Sera, I'm Leo Lombardi, do you remember me from a few nights back?" 

"Yes I do, you can in with a group of guys," I replied. "So why are you here? Why do you need to talk with me?"

"I know you must get this all the time due to your line of work but I was wondering if you would make an exception because I would like to take you out to dinner sometime."

"I don't know about that." I paused. 

"I promise that I won't pull anything on you."

I thought about it for a moment. I looked around the club as I tried to make up my mind. There have been so many people in the past that have asked me out and the ones that I have said yes to have only scared me. So why is he different from the others? 

"Alright Mr. Lombardi, I will go out with you but I will meet you at the restaurant." I accepted. 

"You've got a deal." 

"Good, now give me your phone so I can punch in my digits."

He handed me his cell phone and I added myself as a contact. Then, I handed his phone back to him before walking away without saying another word.