64. Marriage

"Hello guys ❤️

Sorry to keep you waiting...
So here it is...

I hope you like it 🙊

So let's start 😊"

_____*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

Finally, today's come... I was waiting for this day don't know how long... My wedding! And most importantly all preparation did by our friends and family... At first, it was so chaotic... Then Min divided it all into two parts... Mild, Pufai, Min, Sook, Dad are from my side, and Sam, Godt, Mike, Loy, and Mom from Mew's side...
So after that, they are starting to fight About who will do what 😂😂 then Mom and Dad decided all works and gave them... Me and Mew not doing anything at all... We were only watching them... In all this the only thing which we didn't like was...

We had to sleep separately 😌 ya According to Mom... We can't before wedding night... She didn't trust us so dad told Me to stay with my friends in the guest house 🥺... I was sad at first but I had so much fun... They took our phones too so I didn't know about Mew side but ya I enjoyed it a lot...

We went shopping, lunch, dinner, party ya party... Mild arrange my bachelor's party... I was so shocked to see that... And what shocked me more when Mew and others are there except Mom and Dad! They are in the mask... So ya he arranged Mask party!... So we weren't able to see each other...

That day Mew become a small kid and cried like he didn't want to leave me... He said I didn't miss him and all... Truth to be told I missed him... But I knew that after 4 days we will be together forever so I enjoyed my days with my friends which I missed so much... So, in short,
I had so much fun with them... Of course, Mew didn't want to leave me but that was no an option... So he had to... That night no one disturbs me...

Except for Min! Ya, he accompanied me... We talked a lot... I told him to find someone like me but he said he can't... There are only two in the whole world... First me and second Kana! Then we both laugh 🤣😂 he said I am not available anymore and Kana is too small so he won't be able to find someone... I wanted him to move on but when he said that I can't move on from Mew then how can I expects that from him! And that's true... But still, I hope that he will find someone... But after that, we talked about some normal stuff... He said he wanted me to stay here with Mew... And if I got any issues because of him... He will move out... I mean how can he even think that! I never thought of leaving this house... I know this one is not mine from the beginning... But now this is... And Mew also asked me the same... He also didn't want to leave so after the wedding we won't leave this house... Min looked so happy after listening to my answer... After all random talking at last he asked me... If I am nervous... I mean ya I am but I am more excited... He laughed at me... He said I am Supper wipped 😂 and I can't deny it... Then I slept beside him... I would never forget what this guy do for me and us... And what makes me happier than Mew Because so close to him... They are now best friends... They talked on the phone about me... Min didn't know but I saw him informing me... what was I doing the whole day to Mew... And I was surprised when I come to know Mew told him not to leave me at night before the wedding... And because of that, I didn't feel that nervous... Not anymore!

So now I am ready and waiting to go in Where Mew is waiting...

Min:" Ready?"

Gulf:" Ya..."

Dad:" Shall we?"

Gulf:" Ya"

Dad and Min accompany me to go in...