18. Love You

"Hello, Guys...

I just saw today, 2.26k views omg 😱
Thank you very much guys...😘

Be ready for roller coaster ride..." 😇😘

_____*****_____

(3rd person POV)

After Thanking Mew, Gulf decided to clear everything with Pufai as soon as possible.

Gulf text Pufai regarding meeting with her...he don't want to call her ...he has still doubt that she might be with Mark...

Gulf:" Pufai If you are free in the evening I want to talk with you"

After sending text he told Mew about that and waiting for her reply

After 5 min she replies

Pufai:" Ya sure...Where?"

Gulf: "Where you feel convenient?"

Pufai:" Let's meet at 'Home cafe' near at your place at 6 pm"

Gulf:" OK"

Gulf determines to clear everything with her but he feels nervous...Mew saw that and try to change his mood but he also feels the same way or more like afraid...What will happen? Will she understand or not? What if she tells Gulf to be with her? What if she blackmails him with the baby? She will not, right? Bz what Gulf told him she is not like that...she doesn't have any feeling for him, right? Gulf looked at Mew who is looking like deep in thought...he called him but didn't get any response...then he lightly smacks Mew's shoulder...

Mew:" hmmm"

Gulf: "What are you thinking?"

Mew:" Amm Gulf Are you sure naa that she ...."

Gulf:" I know what are you afraid of but no she had never feeling for me because she is like me "

Mew:" What do you mean by that?"

Gulf:" Nothing...Amm Mew, I want to ask you something..."

Mew:" Hmmm"

Gulf:" Are you sure you never moved on?"

Listening that ques Mew looked at Gulf surprisingly

Mew:" Of course...Why do you ask?"

Gulf:" Then Why do you send me that mail?" Gulf doesn't want to remember that movement but this question is like a stone in his heart...If Mew didn't move then why he send me that mail? His eyes are already full of water but he wipes it before tears broke down from his eyes.

Mew:" Which mail? " After thinking he remembers that Gulf told him about it " Gulf I didn't send that mail but I want to know what is written on it!"

Gulf:" What do you mean by you didn't send it? I got it from your Id"

Mew knows whose work is this but these two days are already full of the stress for Gulf and If he adds this one he doesn't know What will Gulf do...

Gulf saw Mew was thinking something and If Mew didn't send that it means...

Gulf:" Mew...that was my mom doing right? But How can my mom knows yours mail Id?"

Mew looked in his eyes there was some kind of fear that he won't want to believe ...like he is expecting that was not his mom doing but If he doesn't tell him the truth It will going to create many problems like before so he decides to tell him the truth.