42. Manipulation

"Hello, guys...😎

I am back with Emo update... 😇

Thank you for adding MS to your reading list...🙏
Thank you for your votes and comments...🙏
Thank you for your support...🙏

I hope you like today's update too... 😘🙏

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV) 🐼

I am drinking at my dad's place... After seeing what happened today my dad suggested It would be better if I not be alone for today... I can see he was worried about that I will do something stupid and he is right... If I went to mine I maybe do something stupid... So now I am drinking like crazy... But this drink is not helping me at all... It reminds me of him more... The way he said "Don't touch me" It was like I disgusted him... And the way he hugs his...(Lee) My touch disguises him but he was OK when his... (Lee) Carry him... He even buried his face on his neck... I hate it... I really hate it... I sacrifice my self for him and him!!! He moved on!! I also want that but he didn't have to behave like that... I choose him over me... I choose this useless life because of him and him!!! How dare he... I want to punch that guy who hugs him and he even dares to carry him!!! I lost him... This is it, Mew... You lost him... He is not your baby anymore... He is honey for someone else... I saw my dad came to me...

"New... Why are you like this? And because of whom?? That shit... Who didn't even wait for you...!! He is not worth it New... "

Mew:" Don't say anything about him, dad... I love him... "

"Love?! Then where is his love? I told you before that it was just meaningless four letters who becomes your weakness... And you can see I was right... "

Mew:" I know dad... *sob* I know... But it still hurt here... ( putting his finger on the chest where the heart belongs) it hurts so much that I want to break it or burn it... Why did that dad? Why?? I am not like this because he moved on dad... But the way behave... He .... he... told me not to touch him... He even tries to act like he was worried about me... "

My dad hugs me the first time... And I didn't oppose it... But...

Mew:" This is all because of your dad... If you didn't come and separated us... He would be my husband... We... we might be so happy... You ruin my life dad..."

"New... If you want to blame then it's OK... But I did that for you... I know his mom's son... Like mom like son... They never love anyone... I am not regretting not a single bit... Forget him and try to move on... That shit doesn't deserve you..."

Mew:" I can't... I can't forget him... I can't move on... I want him... I want my baby back... Do something... But I don't want to destroy his happiness... But it hurts you know... It hurts how he behaves with me... Why dad why... All I did only for him but he!!! How can he!!! And why he is even here? I think he misunderstood something... I have to tell him the truth... Ya, that's better I will meet him and tell him... "

"If you want to do that I won't stop you but be prepared... Because I know he will hurt you more... Son, I saw him how he looking at you... He even told you not to touch him... All were watching... Do you still think he loves you!!! If you then you are a big fool... And as I know that Lee guy... He is so powerful... God knows what that shit did that Lee agrees to marry him!!! Don't get your self-involved son... I will tell Loy to handle all things while they are here... You told me you think that shit mom as your own then where is she??? She didn't even try to find you... Do you want more evidence that opens your eyes!!!"