50. No, He did that... not me!

"Hello, my beautiful readers 💜
I hope you all are fine and safe 😘

There are so many shocking things in today's update 😎 Be ready for that 😘
Enjoy 😎

Thank you 💜"

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

After watching them go I came to home to talk with dad... I hope that Lee guy is wrong... so before meeting with him again I must find out What happened Two years ago, I am waiting for my dad because he is on the call with someone at first he was shocked because I never came without informing him and Loy is not with me today so he wasn't expecting me here... After finishing his call he came and sit in front of me...

Mr. K:" Something happened? you look, tense son"

Mew: "Dad I want to ask you some questions and I hope you will give me a true answer"

Mr. K: "OK I will"

Mew:" So... Mmmm... "

Mr. K: "Just ask son"

Mew: "Did you lie to me when you said Gulf went home two years ago?"

Mr. K: "What! Why are you asking me that? and It's been two years how come you still hanging there!!"

Mew: "Just answer me dad... please"

Mr. K:" Yes"

Mew: "Are you telling me the truth?"

Mr. K: "If you don't want to believe me then Why are you even asking me?"

He looks sad... I hope he is telling me the truth...

Mew: "OK... I am going back to the office then... sorry for doubting you"

Mr. K: "It's an OK son... and move on from past son... look he is already married to Mr. Lee's Son... so don't hurt your self anymore... I don't like it when you are sad... and Son, Why did you ask me this question suddenly? You never ask me that before!"

Mew: "Nothing Dad... I just wanna know... don't worry it's nothing serious... then I am going back now... bye"

I went out... I still don't know why Lee texts me not to tell my dad about Gulf's condition... but I know there is something for sure... I was hoping that my dad might not be involved but now I am not sure... After watching my baby's condition and What Lee said to me at the hospital all things are making sense... I know from whom I can find out... So I went to the office and call Loy to come into my cabin... withing few mins he came... I ask him to give me his mobile... at first, he was hesitating but then I told him that my betray ran out so finally, he gave me... I told him to sit down... I went to the door and locked it... I switch off his phone because I saw my dad is calling him...

Mew: "Loy... I hope you tell me the truth because What dad told me today I don't want to believe him... I know you are not that kind of person so please tell me the truth... because you are the only one who is remaining after my dad and I don't want to lose you too... "

I hope this plan will work... I act like I am crying... actually at first my tears didn't come out but when I remember my baby's condition my tears automatically started...

Loy: "What happened Mew? Why are you crying? Hey... tell me What happened? What dad said? "

Mew: "Dad told me that you did something to Gulf two years ago... *sob* He told you to bring him to his home but you didn't follow what he told and when he came to know it was too late for that... *sob* tell me Loy you didn't do that, please... Tell me he is lying because If that is true I am telling you I will kill you and myself too because what you did to him is worse... I saw him, Loy, today... he was in so much pain and dad told me that the reason is you... *sob* he told me he didn't able to do something because you are his son and he didn't want to break our family... How can you do that to me? to him? ... "