11. Confusion

"Hello, guys... I hope you are enjoying 'My Soulmate'...and thank you for voting and giving me respond"

______******______

(Gulf's POV)

When I saw him at the door ...What is he doing here? Has he heard something? Looking by his facial expression I can tell that he surely heard something...Damm! I really want to tell Mew about this but I was late...I was too late...when he was following me, I varied frustrated about what should I tell him? why is he even here? I thought he went back with Godt...So I ask him about that and from his reply I can tell that he is in pain and he surely wants to ask me about this...but he didn't ask! I want him to believe me that I am going to tell him but again he didn't say anything...but then he asks... Is it yours?...now I'm in trouble what should I say!...should I tell him the truth but that didn't change anything...so I told him that it is mine ... I am really expecting him to ask me why or express what is in his mind but what! he just congratulates me and went outside... I want to follow him but suddenly Dr came and ask me...

Dr:" Is he not going to stay with her fiancee? and who are you?"

What? why should he stay? so I ask

Gulf:" What do you mean? why would he stay here?"

Dr: "He is her fiance right? what is his name...Ya right, I remember...Gulf, right?"

Gulf:" What? why do you think he is Gulf?"

Dr:" Because he told me...and btw who are you?"

What! Does Mew introduce himself as me? but why? sure regarding Pufai...but what should I answer Dr now...so frustrating...

Gulf:" I think you misunderstand something ...he is my friend and I am Gulf...Ms. Pufai's fiance"

Dr:" What? is this some kind of joke? he clearly said he was...forgot it...I have to confirm from Patient"

What? no...if he asks Pufai she will know about Mew...what should I do? suddenly head nurse came and give me a prescription and said

H.N:" Mr, your Fiancee need this ...can you go and get them?"

Dr: "Oh!...so you are real"

H.N:" Dr, is there any problem?"

Dr:(looking at me)No, it just misunderstanding( give weird smile and left)

Then I take a prescription from a head nurse and went to buy med...all I was thinking about what is going to happen? I knew Mew was in pain but I can't do anything because if I tell him the truth that not going to change anything....so I just have to wait and give him some time...but what if he leaves again? what if he doesn't want to meet me again? what should I do then? if he does that, that is good for him...but I really want to spend some time with him...even if it is for one day it is OK for me...I know I am being selfish but I can't help my self...what should I do?

Meanwhile, I look outside from the window I saw Mew was crying and Godt tried to comfort him...Looking at him crying my heart was also in pain...Why is this happening? Why did we meet again? Why he didn't find me early? why? then I saw Mew went somewhere in Godt's car at that time I feel relieved because at this movement at least he is not alone.

After buying Med, I enter into Pufai's room...she was sleeping...then I saw an ultrasound pic of Baby beside her bad on the table and I came back to reality!...it is good Mew find out because if I have to tell him by my self...I don't know when I will tell him...it is good for both of us...then I went to the couch and set down...I close my eyes and all the moments that we spent at the beach pop up in front of me...then I fell asleep with that memory...