25. Faith in us...our love

"Surprise... Surprise...

Double update...

So enjoy...."

_____*****_____

(3rd person POV)

As they both entered into the home, Gulf didn't say anything and went to the bedroom...Mew got confused...He knows that Gulf said to him that this is their both house but now seeing Gulf behavior he got scared...What should he do he didn't know so he just set on the couch waiting for another one to come out...After 30 mins Gulf came out and saw Mew...He didn't say anything and ran towards him and kneel in front of him

Gulf:" Sorry ... I didn't control my emotion and didn't talk to you..."

He started crying...seeing his baby crying like that Mew can't hold back his tears and help him to stand up

Mew:" It's OK baby...I am fine..."

Gulf:" No, You are not...you felt uncomfortable I know that...I left you alone here and went inside without saying anything...Sorry...Mew..."

Mew:" Baby...Stop naa...I can understand...and I am not uncomfortable I was just...I didn't know what should I do and seeing you like this break my heart...that's it"

Gulf:" I will not do this again...and from now on that one is our bedroom so If I went there alone you have the right to follow me...no matter what..."

Mew:" OK...now please calm down"

They both were trying to calm down but this time Mew's cell rang...Mew wants to ignore it but after nonstop ranging, he saw the called id and ...

Gulf:" Why is she calling you?"

Mew:" Don't know...Let me answer it..."

Mew was trying to answer the call but Gulf insists, so he put it on speaker ...Mew didn't want that because he knows that G's mom will say something that hurt Gulf but he had no other choice other than that...

Mew:" Hello..."

G's mom:" You brat...Where are you? What did you do? "

Gulf was going to say something but Mew sign him to stop

Mew:" I didn't do anything"

G's Mom:" Stop lying...I know you met my son and I damn sure you told him everything...but don't forget that I am his mom...so be prepare, because of this time ...I am not going to be easy"

Mew:" What do you mean?"

G's mom:" You broke my son's marriage...he was so happy with that girl but you entered his life and all become a disaster...Do you think he will be happy with you? You are not even at his stage! or don't tell me you check his background this time and decided to enter at the perfect time!"

Mew:" Mae...How can you say that?" Mew becomes emotional...he knew this is going to happen but he has his scared that what if Gulf believe it and leave him! Meanwhile, Gulf was just silent...he keep his eyes close and listing all conversation...

G's mom:" Don't call me that...you have no right...I am at fault...If I didn't meet you, my son would be happy...It's my fault that I got attach to you and ruin my son's life...I am regrating now that I met you...now I got that why your parent abandons you...I think they had realized that you are a disaster for them..."