2. Surprise meeting (2)

(Mew POV)

Godt is still confused so he told me to wait until he clears his thoughts, I said yes then he go back to his cabin. As always I can't wait so I took the envelope and start to see all the information about gulf ... I ignore all the information about pufai... I saw his pic he still looks so handsome but he is more good looking now than the past.

I'm a little sad about that then I thought Is he still remember me or not? I was so sad and at the same time very happy that God give me a chance to meet him again and I don't want to lose this opportunity

I'm a little sad about that then I thought Is he still remember me or not? I was so sad and at the same time very happy that God give me a chance to meet him again and I don't want to lose this opportunity. I saw pufai number in information so without thinking I called!

Pufai: "Hello"

Mew: "Hello, this is Mew"

Pufai: "Oh yes, I know... Godt give me your number so I know it is you"

Mew:" I called because I want to ask your fiance's number, I want to ask him about his opinion regarding the events"

Pufai:" Oh! actually, you don't have to ask him, because all things are according to my plan"

Mew:" Oh but that's my policy to ask both partners for their opinion " when I used word partner my heart aches like there is fire in my heart 🔥

Pufai: "OK, but without asking him I can't give you his number. sorry about that because he doesn't like it...but I have an idea we can meet.!

Mew:" Oh! ya sure why not."

Pufai:" After I ask him I'll Text you time and place"

Mew:" OK thanks" after hanging up the phone I start to think about what is going to happen in the meeting. Is he going agree on meeting with me?.and suddenly I text Pufai" Hi I have request to ask don't tell him my name, I'll introduce him my self" and she replied in "yes"

(Gulf POV)

I'm sitting in my office and my cell rang and it Pufai

Gulf: "Hello"

Pufai: "Hello, I have to tell you something, do you have time to talk?"

Gulf: "Yes, say... I only have 10 min before my meeting"

Pufai:" I manage to convince my friend to manage our wedding and we have to meet him regarding our opinion"

Gulf:" You can choose what you want, why I have to meet him?

Pufai: "It's our wedding not only mine so you have to be there BTW he is also said that he has to meet both partners regarding some questions"

Gulf:" OK I'm free tomorrow... Tell him to meet at the blue cafe at 10 am"

Pufai:" OK, I'll text him now, you can do your work. bye"

Gulf: "Ya, bye" after hanging up the phone I thought I hope this all things are finish as soon as possible

(Mew POV)

I got text from Pufai

Pufai:" Hi, Pufai here. I ask him and he is ready to meet tomorrow at the blue cafe at 10 am, hope that's OK?"

Without thinking anything I wrote"OK, NP"

I went to my home after got freshen up, I'm lying on my bed right now and can't sleep due to tomorrow's meeting...what is going to happen? Did he still remember me? How he is going to act? What should I do if ...... I can't think any more so I took my sleeping pill and try to sleep.

At 8 am my alarm rang I got up I'm in a very happy mood because I got chance to meet him today I don't want to think anything bad about this... so I got ready and at 9:15 am I went to the cafe.

I reach at 9:45 I know it's early but I can't wait to meet him then I saw one couple set on the left side of the corner and ya that is Pufai and Gulf. My eyes are full of joy and full of water... Thank god I'm early so now I can control my emotion... then I text Pufai " I'm here"
she reply me that "Ya, we are also...where are you? We are at the left corner"

I'm walking very slow right now then in 2 min I reach to them

Mew: "Hello" He firstly didn't pay attention but after he saw me his expression changed...but as I expected he ignore me but then he said

(In between all conversation in 1st part so I don't want to repeat)

Gulf:" Hello, Mr. Mew"

It's like he doesn't remember me or is he? Don't know from his expression but when he said he has a meeting then I finally realize he is ignoring me!

And after that, when he left with small pick on Pufai's chick my heartaches... I can't express how it hurts but I remain calm and I saw him leaving without saying anything to me.

After he left the cafe, my eyes are still looking for him but then I saw he stops for some min look at our site then got in his car and left.

Pufai:" Sorry about that, he has to go but you can ask me anything"

Mew: "Its OK Np" then I discuss something regarding event then I got a call from Godt

Godt:" Where are you?:

Mew: "I'm at cafe meeting with Pufai" After I got a call from him I got an idea to get out from here.

Godt: "What! Hay don't do any things in reckless ..where are you? I'm coming send me address"

Mew: "OK NP" I send him a text and yes I don't want to talk Pufai regarding my Gulf marriage to her so its good that Godt is coming

Mew:" Godt is coming to discuss something with you so I have to go in office"

Pufai:" Oh ya NP and yes I'll text you my finance's number, I know you have to discuss something regarding this event"

After I hear this, I was vary happy she can see my expression how it change but I control it and said

Mew:" Thank you very much, I'll talk to him" then I stand up and went out of cafe and text Godt about that " I m leaving... we can talk in office, Pufai is still here waiting for you"

I'm very happy that I got his new number and I can now call him...today is sure the best day because ...1st I met him and 2nd I got his number...

"Please, guys,
leave your comment and do the voting.

If you have any suggestion you can put it on in comment."