10. Shocked

"Thank you guys for adding my soulmate in your reading list, following me... But please give me your feedback and do voting"

_____*****_____

(Gulf's pov)

We both are in Mew's car heading to direct hospital in between I saw MCD and I requested him to stop, he stopped and looked at me...

Mew: "What happened?"

Gulf:" We didn't eat anything...wait here for 10 min I'll be back"

Then I went to MCD and order two meal, within 7min I got my order, I paid for it and got in the car

Mew: "Oh! But I thought you have to reach there as soon as possible"

Gulf: "Ya but we didn't eat after breakfast so... you eat first meanwhile I'll drive...after that, I'll eat and you drive..."

Mew: "No, it's OK... we both can eat together ...it will not take much time..."

Before I reply Mew took one meal from me and start to eat...then I also did the same...he saw I order cock for me and sprite for him... I know what is he going to ask me but before he asks I said

Gulf: "Yes, I didn't forget what you like!"

He gives a small smile but didn't say anything then within a short time we both finish our meal and clean our face with tissue...now we are on the way to the hospital...again silence! He didn't ask anything...I want to know what is he thinking right now but I also don't dare to ask so we both remain silent.

After one hr we reach to hospital, he parked his car...before he got off I said...

Gulf:" You can go home. you don't have to come with me and also you look tired right now"

Mew: "It's OK...even if I go home, I can't rest...and Godt is also here so let's go"

I don't want to tell him why I'm insisting him not to come with me...I don't want to tell him this thing right now...at least not like this...so I request again

Gulf:" You stay here, I'll meet Godt and tell him that you are here"

Mew:" what's the matter Gulf? Why are you forcing me to stay here? Is it because that your fiancee misunderstand? It's OK, I'll tell her I came due to Godt call me..."

Gulf: "That's not my point... I mean what will you do if my mom..."
I can't continue...yes that is also one of the reasons because I'm not ready for this mess right now but not the main reason.

Mew:" It's OK, if she is here I'll immediately go back... one min I can confirm it..."

Then he called someone...

Mew:" Hello, I am at the hospital with Gulf... I want to ask, Is Gulf's mom there?
.......
Where we have to come? OK, thanks ...we will be there"

I knew now who he called, and after hanging up, I can say by looking at his face that he got the answer what he wants...then we both enter the hospital.

(Mew's pov)

From the beach to here I had many questions but for now, I don't want to add more burden on him...we just become friends so I don't want to lose it again and this is the only way that I can be with him so let it be...

Due to Godt now I know what room number we have to go...so we directly arrive there and saw Godt sitting outside...we went to him before I say something Gulf ask