23. Pufai's Plan

"Hello, Guys...

I'm back...

Thank you for adding MS to your reading list...

Thank you for voting and commenting

Thank you for your support

I hope you enjoy today's update...not sure about today"

_____*****_____

(3rd Person POV)

They both entered into Gulf's cabin and After entering Pufai lock the door. Mew and Mark are going to ask what happen? But they can't because of Gulf speaks first

Gulf:" Explain right now!" He is very angry right now...his head is boiling...

Mew:" What happened? Gulf!"

Pufai:" Calm down Gulf...It's not a big deal...I'll handles it..."

Mark:" Means? He didn't accept? What should we do now? I don't care I am going to talk with him right now!"

Pufai:" Mark...stop there...and all of you calm down...and listen to me"

Gulf:" Explain right now....before I will go there and tell him everything..."

Mew:" Aai Gulf...Calm down and tell us What happened! You are looking very scary right now!"

Gulf:" Pufaiii...I am not going to ask you again...you better start talking right now"

Gulf didn't listen to anyone and trying his best not to saw his anger because he didn't want to hurt the baby

Pufai:" OK I will tell you so please be calm"

Gulf:" Start "

Mark and Mew was dumbfounded...they didn't know what happened and they didn't have any daring to ask so they decide to better keep quiet and then Pufai start talking

Pufai:" After accepted by Mark's dad we went to Mark's apartment and then I got a call from his dad and about that Mark didn't know...at first I was taken aback but when I answered it...his dad told me that he called my dad and told him about me and Mark! ...I didn't say anything and then after normal talking, he hangs up..."

Mark:" What!" Mark has no more words to say

Gulf:" And what did you do after that?"

Pufai:" Nothing...Just answer my dad's call"

Mark:" What! When?"

Pufai:" You were sleeping at that time"

Gulf:" That's not the main point...you are testing my patient Pufai...do not beat around the bush and spill everything at one go now"

Pufai: "Wowowow...I didn't believe that he can talk like that( looking at Mew)"

Mew:" You never saw an angry Gulf?!"

Pufai:" I had but not like this..."

Gulf:" You know what... do whatever you want...I am leaving..."

Pufai:" No you are not! Now listen carefully...

My dad called me to confirm about it and when I said that what Mark's dad told him is true...you didn't believe what his first question was...he asks...What about the Gulf? I know he will eventually ask that but like a normal dad, he had to ask me like What really happened but no, he is more worried about you so at that time I thought about this all things and told him that you didn't know anything and I'll break this marriage by myself telling you that you are not worthy..etc and then he got angry and told me that he will talk with you by himself and hang up"