70. Sorry!

"Hello guys 😎

We are so close to end...
That's why I was taking time
But I am so happy to see your all DM and comment ☺️
Thank you so much 💞

So let's start..."

~~~~~∆∆∆~~~~~

Kana's Pic(A/N: From pinterest)

Kana's Pic
(A/N: From pinterest)

(

Mew's POV)

Wait! What? He... Our child? Omggg my baby wants a child too!

Gulf:" How dare you! If you think I was cheating on you, you should stop me! Not fucking leave me! Is that why you Merry me? Is what you mean when you promised me to never let me go? How can you? Wait do you expect the same? Do expect me to leave you when you fall for others? ANSWER ME! Suppasit!"

🥺🥺🥺

Mew:" I am sorry 😐... I..."

Gulf:" What? WHAT? Sorry? I asked you to say sorry?"

Mew:" Calm down baby... I... "

Gulf:" You know what... '

No! Don't say something... Please...

Gulf:" I am going outside... To meet him! I don't care anymore... I am not leaving! Understand! Just need time! I am so upset Mew! How can you think about let me go? How can you... 🥺🥺"

Mew! Suppasit! I hate it!

Mew:" Baby... Please... I..."

I tried to stop him but

Gulf:" I need time to calm down... I will bring him with me... "

I cut him because he can't drive alone... Not in this situation!

Mew:" You are not going anywhere alone! I am coming with you!"

Gulf:" Why? A moment ago you were ready to let me go!"

I messed up! Damn it!

Mew:" Sorry... But when I come to know about this all... I thought you... You... "

Gulf:" You what? Do you think I am cheating on you? I am not angry because you doubt me, Mew... How was I behaving in the past few days... you have all right to do that... Hell, I would lock you if you do that but you... You choose to let me go... I get that you want me to be happy but you didn't even think about fighting! You just give up! After going through so much... You still think about let me go... "

This time I ran to him and hugged him... Tightly

Mew:" Sorry baby... I am so sorry... I was so broken when they said that to me... I... I am sorry baby... I shouldn't doubt... I shouldn't even though about letting you go... And believe me, even I would say that I wasn't able to... I can't! I can't let you go, baby... Never!"