55. Not ready to lose anyone

"Hello, Guys...

Thank you for congratulating me on my master's results... It means a lot to me ...

Thank you for adding MS to your reading list... Thank you for voting and comments...
Thank you so much ❤️

So let's begging... "

_____*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

After talking with Mew I felt so many emotions but What came to my mind was I am so late... This is the first time that I am so late... I hope Min is not that worried... When I reached our room I saw... as expected... he is walking right to left... left to right... I am a dead man... uff... Let's see... I knock on the door to gain his attention... At first, he stopped and try to say something but then he stopped...!! I went to him... He observed me and I can feel he is satisfied with my look that I am OK... but why is he not asking!!

Gulf: "Sorry... I was talking with Mew..."

Min: "It's OK... Get a shower first... I will give you your med after that"

Gulf: "Min!, Don't you want to know, What I talked with him!"

Min: "I know you will tell me so, after taking shower we will talk... now go... "

Gulf: "OK"

I went to take shower... But my mind is still not easy... Is he angry or worried... I can't say... I never saw him like this before... He never thought before speaking with me but today... he stopped whatever he is gonna say! and I don't like it... I will ask him...

After taking shower I came outside... I saw Min is not here... I sat on bad and saw my med with water on the table... I took the med... After a few min, he came with juice...

Min: "Drink this... you didn't eat that much... "

Gulf: "Min... "

Min: "later Honey... drink this first..."

Now I am sure there is something...

After drinking...

Gulf: "Now anything else?"

Min: "No... I will be back..."

Gulf: "NO... Are you trying to avoid something? Min... !!"

Min: "No... OK... Let's talk... I thought you would be tired because It was a long day for you... that's why... sorry honey If you felt like that..."

Gulf: "It's OK... now sit... I wanna tell you all things which happen today..."

After putting glass on the table he sat beside me... I put my head on his shoulder and told him everything from the start... What happened between me and Mew... Even my conversation with mom too... He didn't stop to pat my back while I was talking... As he said I am tired and I want to sleep but I want to know his views too...

Gulf: "Min, What should I do? I get that Mew didn't stop to love me but things are too complicated right now... I... I..."

Min: "Shh... Don't think too much... Look honey... as I said before to do whatever you want... this is your life and no one can stop you... and I make sure of it so don't feel any burden and do whatever your heart wants to do... because with your tinny brain you are thinking too much and I know If you choose your tinny brain... you will make some wrong decisions... so stopped thinking 24/7... OK?"