52. Special guest-1

"Hello guys 💜

First of all... The situation in Thailand is not good but I am not sure if any of my readers are from Thailand or not ...
If there are any be careful and be safe guys ❣️
I hope all things will fine 💞
.
.
.
Thank you for voting and comments 😊

This update going to be so long and I will try my best to update 2nd part early 😉

So let's start 🌹"

_____******_____

(Gulf's POV)

We are in Min's car and going to the mall because dad told us that some important guest is coming so he wants to buy something new for all... but I am still shocked after knowing about Loy and Mew's dad... Min told me everything that he knew... but What makes me curious is that...

Ninety minutes ago...

Gulf: "What is happening Min? Why did you say something like that?"

Min: "The one who helps to kidnapped you was Loy Honey... that bastard help his dad to kidnap you... I came to know that he knows about you, one and half years ago but still, he didn't tell Sook... He was using him to know about you... even if he was not but he lied to my brother... you are here in this condition because of him... he made you like this..."

I can see he is so angry and angry Min is so dangerous... He can kill anyone in this condition...

Gulf: "Min, You should ask him first before telling your brother like this, and Are you sure that Loy is not sincere with Sook?"

Min: "I don't care anymore... he hurts my family so he will pay for it for sure like his dad going to pay!"

Gulf: "And What about your brother? What about Sook?"

He stopped walking and set beside me... I never saw him like this... he looks like helpless... And I know Why... He cares about Sook's feeling too otherwise Loy would be dead by now...

Gulf: "Look Min, I know what he did is very bad but let your brother choose...I am so angry with him too but we can't change the past right? I saw his eyes Min... he is regrating What he did... "

Lee: "You are too pure and naive honey... Why are so easy? "

Gulf: "It's not about being easy Min... It's about moving on... If they love each other truly... I don't want to be an obstacle between them... and you too... I know he lied but If Sook decides to give him a chance you too..."

Lee: "We will see"

But What he did next shocked me... He put the speaker in front of me...!!

Min: "Do you think I can leave them alone after what he did to you! to my brother!! no... "

Gulf: "But It is wrong... you should give them privacy... "

Min: "I don't care about right or wrong when it comes to my family... and I also want to know What is that boy wants to say to my brother... Let's hear it out first"

I know his way is wrong... but no one can stop him... even me too... he won't listen... as he said this the matter which includes Sook safety so I also don't want to stop him... so we both heard What Loy said... After listening to all things... I feel bad for Loy... but what shocked me What Min said...