3. Plan to meet

"Thank you guys for reading, voting and add MS in your reading list."😄

(Third Person POV)

Gulf sitting on his bed and his cell got vibrate he saw but that's from an unknown number

Mew: "Hi Mew here, I know you are planning to ignore me but I think you are going to marry so you must be move on then why are you ignoring me? forgot it I text you because I have set date for your photoshoot"

After reading it Gulf thought why this text affect him so much! Mew is right I moved on but why my heart still hurt!!...still feel pain... when I saw him and after seen him, I feel that he is also moved on so why I have to be alone in this pain? not this time, so he replies

Gulf: "I'm not ignoring you and I don't have any reason to do that. What about this photoshoot? I don't know anything about that, and you are right I moved on. why should I not? I'm happy in my new life so do your work professionally Mr. Mew"

After reading text from Gulf, Mew started to cry he doesn't want to but this pain he can't handle it and that time Godt enters in his cabin and see Mew is crying.

Godt: "What happened? I talked to Pufai regarding the event... I think you should back off, this all thing it is going to hurt you.."

Mew cut his sentence with glaring him

Godt:" OK, OK I understand but why are you crying? After a long time, I have seen you like this"

Mew: "I think he is happy with his new life... He told me he moved on... What should I do now? I only came here for him what should I do? just tell me Godt"

Godt: "I also don't know... Why don't you just meet him once? You have to find out if it is true or not, before his marriage, and If he is really happy then you also have to move on."

Mew: "I already plan that you have to talk with Pufai about Photoshoot."

Godt: "Photoshoot? oh, so you plan to meet Gulf regarding this"

Mew: "Yes, now call her before Gulf call her"

Godt:" OK I'll call her "and then he got out from his cabin

Godt call Pufai and tell her about Pre-wedding photoshoot. Pufai was so happy to hear that but she asks Godt to convince Gulf regarding this and give Gulf's office address

After taking to Pufai, Godt came to Mew and told him the address of Gulf's office and said" Now you have reason to meet him "

Mew:" Thanks"

(Gulf POV)

I was in my office thinking that why Mew didn't text me back and it's already evening and I also don't want to talk with anyone right now so I didn't ask Pufai regarding Photoshoot, just then my secretary came and told me someone wants to see me so I told her to let them in

I was waiting then finally he came to my office. I'm not shocked, I don't know why? I said him to sit and now he in front of me and we are alone in my office. I asked him"why is he here?"

Mew: "I text you about the photoshoot, so I have to discuss that"

Gulf: "I think that is my fiancee's idea so why don't you ask her?"

Mew: "She told me to ask you about your view"

Gulf: "OK so what do you want to ask me?"

Mew: "Just some information regarding your meeting with her? How did you fell in love with her? Are you happy?"(that's it! how can I ask him this question shit!! mew thought after asking)

Gulf: "That is our personal matter and yes, I'm happy more than in past"(shit!! why I used the word past)

(Third person POV)

After hearing the answer from Gulf, Mew realizes something that Gulf didn't forget anything, now he only has to find out that if he has a chance or not?

Mew: "Past! hmm... Are you sure about that you are happier then past"

Gulf:" What do you mean by that Mew?"

After hearing the name, Mew feel relived because this is the first time that Gulf called him by his name

Mew: "You know very well what I mean Gulf and I want to apologies for what I did in past, I'm really sorry"

After hearing that Gulf can't handle his anger so he got up from his chair and went to Mew, He grabs his collar of his shirt and stands him... he also doesn't know how he gets this strength.

Gulf: "You know what I hate most in this world? My past with you, you leave me at the airport and ... forgot it I don't want to talk about that'

Then he took off his hand from his collar and try to walk away from him just then Mew grab his hand and push him to wall

Mew: "You know nothing so don't judge. I know I'm at fault but at that time I've had to do that so please just give me a chance to explain"

At that time Gulf Push him and said

Gulf: "You know what... I don't want to listen to anything not now and not in the future... so if you want to hold this event do it properly and get out of my life... I love my fiancee so just get the hell out of my life... did you get that?"

After hearing this, Mew got that Gulf is very angry right now so this is not the right time for a talk, he has to give some time to Gulf to calm so he slides put his head on his shoulder and said

Mew:" OK as you wish and you don't have to tell me that you love her or not... I just want to inform you that tomorrow is going to be your photoshoot with ... and come at 11 am in the hotel plaza room No. 201"

Gulf: "Tomorrow? No, I don't have time tomorrow so I'll tell you the date and time"(he have time but he doesn't want to face him )

Mew: "I think you love her! so your priority is she but I think that's not the case"

Gulf: "Thanks for the reminder, now photoshoot is going to as per plan... my priority is she now, get out from here."

After hearing that, Mew feels sad and can't say anything so he walks out of the room...

"This is it for today, I'll try to update a new part on 9th April because it will be my birthday so I'll try my best to update, on that day"