7. Flash back(2)

(Mew)

after we ate, he got up and looking at the bad I know what is he thinking before he says anything I said

"you can sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch" at first he hesitated but then he lay on the bed. I went to take a shower. After taking a shower I came out and see he is sleeping. So without any noise, I go near the bad and watch him. He is looking too cute right now. I put my hand on his head and observe his face...

 I put my hand on his head and observe his face

His hair, eyes, nose, lips... I have to stop here otherwise. Can't stop my self.
I want to sleep next to him and cuddle but right now that is not possible so I back off and lay on couch thinking about what should he do if I told him everything tomorrow...Is he going to believe me or not...Can he forgive me? with all this thinking I slept on the couch.

In the morning I got up with my phone rang, I saw that was Godt, I answered it...

Mew:"hmm, say"

Godt: "Are you still sleeping? All things are clear now between you two?"

Mew: after hearing these questions suddenly I look at bad there was no Gulf! I was shocked and told Godt "I'll talk to you later I have to find..." before I finish my sentence I saw Gulf came out from the bathroom...

I take a deep breath and before I could say anything ...

Godt: "Hay...What happened?"

Mew: "Nothing I'll talk to you later, bye" then I hang up the phone. I saw him sitting on his bad and looking at me...

Mew: "What?"

Gulf: "Why are you looking so shocked?"

Mew: "I think you an away"

Gulf: "How can I? I don't have my cell and you even lock the door."

Mew: "so you try to run away otherwise how can you know about the door? anyway, I'm going to take shower so you can order breakfast after that I'll continue our talk"

Gulf: "Already did. Take your shower,l within that time our breakfast will be here"

After hearing that I was a little shocked and feel like he was my old Gulf and now I'm assured that, he is not going to run away so I went in the bathroom.

A/N:~
( sry, guys I forgot this one... Tq for reminding me....)
Suddenly I remember that door is locked so I open the bathroom door slide and tell Gulf that key card is in my jacket so he can unlock the door then I close the door and started bath...

After I came out I saw Gulf was eating his breakfast I went to the table and set beside him and we both eat our breakfast in silence. After we ate he went back to his bad and waiting for me.

I set in front of him and said: "Are you ready?"

Gulf: "just start"

Then I started..(Past)

"After I got out of your house, I look for a cab but then my phone vibrant with unknown text...i open it and saw, it was a video of Art and he was calling my name, he looks like very sick and I could see that he was laying on bad in very bad shape! I was shocked! Then I got a call from the same number, I answered and on the other side was not other than your mom!

(Present)
Gulf: "what Art! Your ex? Why? And why mom?
Mew: "Gulf please listen. I know you have questions but at that time I also feel the same"
Gulf: "hmmm"
He didn't say anything then I continue

(Past)

Gulf's mom: "I told you that you have to break up with him no matter what"

Mew: "What is this video about? What did you do to him? Where is he?"

Gulf's mom: "Why? Now you forgot about my son!that's good."

Mew: "No, I'm never going to break up with him but what is this all about?"

Gulf's mom: "If you want to know came back here right now"
I don't want to but at the same time, I want to know what is Art doing in this video?
Then she hang up the phone, I went back in the house.

Gulf's mom: "Finally, sit down, and listen carefully you have only 3 days, or I can say he has not much time left!"

Mew: "What do you mean?"

Gulf's mom: "He is in hospital. When you broke up with him, he was seriously ill and that's his plan that he didn't want to burden you so he told you that he doesn't love you anymore and let him go and you do exactly the same."

Mew: "what? And how do you know about this?"

Gulf's mom:" bz I helped him with that, till now I took care of his treatment but Dr told me that he didn't have much time left and asking for you...and one more thing, due to his illness I never told him about your new relationship and told him that you are going to be with him in his last moments"

After listening to all this, I don't know what to do! I want to see Art but at the same time, I don't want to break up with you...I was frustrated and confused.

Mew:" I want to see him and I'm going to tell him about me and Gulf, I know he can understand me and I want to ask one thing why did you do that to me?"

Gulf's mom:" for you Mew, I knew about his illness and I knew the pain if you still had continued that relationship and I also understand his feeling but that all is in the past! Now you have one last choice If you want to see him, you must break up with my son and if you won't t then I'm going to stop all his treatment."

Mew:" No, I'm never going to do that just tell me where is he, I can afford his treatment and I'll tell your son about him, you don't have to worry I'm not going to tell him what you did"

Gulf's mom:" I think you didn't understand what I mean! you don't have choice Mew, I care for you but I don't want you to be with my son. ..never, and I'm not telling you to break up with him right now, enjoy your time with him and then at the airport don't show..."

Mew:" why? Why? (Crying ) (I feel like what should I do? Why is she going that to me? ) how could you say that to me? You don't care about your son? You know how we felt about each other...plz ma I beg you don't do this to us" (I know if I didn't follow her I won't have a chance to meet him)

Gulf's mom: "Mew, I know but I don't want you to be with him. So you have to do this"

(Present)
Mew:" I didn't have choice Gulf, I really don't" then I cried out like hell. I hold my emotions till now but with Gulf, I can't control it...then I felt a warm hand on my face, Gulf stand from bad and sat beside me and I saw him, he was also crying, he was removing my tear and suddenly he hug me and I close my eyes and hug him back, I really miss this and I don't want to let it go...

Oh God! What should I do to be with him again? I don't want to leave him...please help me...

_____*****_____

"Finally....flashback is over...
What do you think?...will Gulf forgive him?
Let see that in the next part...

In India, lockdown time increase to 3rd May...due to corona...so I'll try to update as soon as possible...
Stay home, stay safe
Please do comments and vote
Thank you
Bye"