43. No one at fault

"Hello, guys... 😇

Second update... Yeyyyy... 😎

Enjoy... 😎

Love you all...😘❤"

______*****_____

(Gulf's POV)

When I got up I saw there was medicine beside me... It reminds me last night... Minho gave me a sponge bath and take care of me the whole night... It means I got a fever again last night... It means he didn't sleep again because of me... I stand up and try to look for him... This is the first time that I saw he is not beside me!! I went downstairs when I heard...

Lee: This is your fault dad... We came to zero again... He is having a high fever and a nightmare again... I told not to leave his sight but you... "

Dad:' I am sorry son... You are right I am at fault... I shouldn't have to agree with him... I..."

I ran to them... Before I fall Minho catches me... His eyes get softer after seeing me...

Lee:" Why are you here Honey?!"

His voice became soft too...

Dad:" Sorry Son... I am really sorry..."

He was going to come to me but he stopped and I know why...

Gulf:" No dad... That's not your fault... No one as fault Yesterday... All have happened because I was too weak... I thought I become strong but... (Looking at Minho) I was wrong ( Tears in my eyes) Believe me Minho... I tried but I saw some darkroom... I was so scared... I..."

Before I complete Minho hug me...

Lee:" Shhh... Honey... Don't say anything... We all know you are strong... Shh... ( Patting my back and caressing my heirs)
No one will harm you, Honey... You are right no one at fault... Because I am at fault... I promise you that I won't leave you alone but I went on stage alone... I broke my promise... Sorry Honey... I won't do that again... Never... Don't cry anymore... Your fever just got down... Reflex OK..."

I knew that he was going to say something like this... What should I do... But then dad cell rang... I heard all conversation... I came to know that the person who called was New... That guy from last night...

Dad:" New wants to apologize to Gulf"

Lee:" He dares to call... I..."

Gulf:" Minho... You also know he was not at fault... "

Lee:" He was... He touched you... I heard you when you said don't touch but he didn't... I want to kill him... Because of him, you become like this... All things became when it start from..."

Gulf:" Hey... Calm down... I saw he was having some problems with breathings that's why I went to him... He must have his reason... Call him and tell him he doesn't need to apologize... "

Lee:" Why are you like this Honey... You always forgive all... Whatever he had his reason but he didn't have to shout at you... He has no right... I never did that... No one will dare to shout at you but he did... "

Gulf:" Minho... He didn't know about me so you can't blame him... As you said you didn't shout at me but you were shouting at dad before... Like I am important to you that does not mean I am important to him too... So don't be like this... Say sorry to dad too... And dad, don't feel guilty... No one at fault... Clear!!!"