44. Lunch

"Hello Guys 😇

I am back with not that emo update... You all can relax a bit... 💜

You are going to feel many emotions today... so be ready... 😘

Thank You 🙏💜"

_____*****_____

(Mew's POV)

After talking with that guy I called Loy to get information about Lee and his family...I thought he was going to question me but he didn't!! I called my dad and told him that I am going to his place became Mr. Lee invited me and What surprised me that he agreed!!

Within an hour Loy came and gave me that guy's information... I read all and I came to know that all are afraid of him... He is like Mafia or what!! He didn't stay in one country for more than 1 week ... He has so many properties under his name and What funny is... He is the main boss not his dad?!!! What does that mean? I came to know he likes to buy things and that includes humans?! What?? One min If all this information is right then my baby is not safe... What if he was... No no, I can't think like this... I have to confirm it... But what is conflicting with me about the last two years... His last location was in Taiwan after that where is he? And two years... Why this number matches with me and Gulf's separation!! Whatever he is doing I have to find out...
Then I finish my pending work and went to their house...

I checked two times became it looks like a palace!! But I am not that surprised... I was standing at the entrance behind me there was one girl with a cat!!! I knock and that Lee guy opens it... He saw me then that girl...

Lee:" Honey... Your Miao is here"

Miao!!! Me?? Does he know me?? So was that all act?? I know my baby never does that to me... He can't move on... I saw he was running at us...

Lee:" Honey, slow down..."

I hate it when he called him honey... He looked at us then...

Gulf:" Miao, finally you are here... I missed so much"

I thought he was telling me... But... He took that cat from that girl!!

Lee:" Where is Tom?"

Lisa:" Jenny will bring him"

Gulf:" She is coming too?? Min, we are at the door... At least offer them to come in"

Lee:" Oh sorry... Come in Mr. New and you too" His voice was like ordering me... What an arrogant man!!

Lisa:" Thank you, sir"

We all went in... So basically I become a fool... He must be joking right?!! How can he give my name to this cat?? Calm down...Mew... You will come to know...wait a little bit...

Gulf:" When is Jenny coming? "

Lisa:" At evening sir"

Gulf:" I told you before not to call me that... Take rest..."

Lee:" Last room at the end will be yours... "

Gulf:" One min... If Jenny is coming then are you gonna share room or Should we prepare another room?"

Lisa:" It's OK sir... We can share "

Who is she? She looks so young though!! One min she is one of them who bought by this guy!