Each day, each day I play the role Of someone always in control

And I, just want to feel you're there
And I don't want to have to share our love
I try, but I get overwhelmed
When you're gone I have no one to tell
And I, just want to feel you're there
And I don't want to have to share our love
I try but I get overwhelmed
All wrapped in cellophane, the feelings that we had
____________________________________________________________

After Giovanni left I was escorted to his room, well technically our room, and locked in. Of course, he would do that, fucking grease ball. I searched everything and everywhere but nothing, Where are my children damn it. I decided to take a bath, I took off my clothes and stared at myself. Bruises everywhere, I look terrible, I brought my finger to My Trembling lips and whimpered. I quickly turned away, there's no point in looking at the mirror, it won't make anything better. I dipped my feet in the hot water, it was boiling, I slowly sat down and Sighed. There was nothing I could do, there were no traces of them anywhere. I ran my hands over my curls. This is so fucking exhausting, the only reason I left here was to find my son but now I'm pregnant and missing both children. it felt like I was in here for hours . I thought about everything and nothing. I tried to stifle my cries but they only turned into whales. I'm not crying because I'm giving up, I'm crying because there's no way out.

Please someone help me...

The bathroom door burst open, a maid walked in.

"I'm so sorry miss, but capo needs you" I looked away, fuck him.

"I'm taking a bath, he has to wait" I looked away.
She rolled her eyes at that.

"He said that I could use force if necessary"

"Who the fuck- ...get out god damn it, none of y'all have any amount of dignity in this fucking house. Fuck you, fuck the man you call capo, fuck your mother too, bitch you see me bathing, so fucking wait" I throw a soap bar at her head. I hate these types of people the most. Bitch ass!

"Listen you little monkey nigger, you are not going to get my man killed, you and your dirty children, you'll  get up right now"

My eyes went wide, I know this bitch didn't I- I got up, wrapped my towel around me, and stared at her. I'm not going to say anything, if I do I'll kill her ass.

"Where is he-" before I could even finish she pulled me roughly out of the bathroom and down the hall.

"I'm fucking naked, you bitch" I only had on a towel, what the fuck. She was taller than me by a couple of inches.

"Shut up" she pulled harder, I stumbled. We got in front of the room I stayed in and she practically threw me in. I stumbled but ended up falling on my butt, I Clutched my towel tighter. All eyes were on me, the maid came in and closed the door.

"Miss are you alright" she came over to me with fake concern. I was about to say something but I remember the last time I said something and got a girl killed. I just nodded my head. Shit, my feet are killing me, I feel so sick.

"Isn't this your Goomah, why is she- ...you know what, get out and you stay" he pointed at the maid and Giovanni. They looked hesitant, but just with one intense hard stare, they were both out the door. I felt his stare on me, he was one of the tallest men I have ever seen, he was taller than Giovanni and much more muscular too. His eyes were a smoky grey and screamed danger.
He moved closer to me, every time he got closer I backed up.

"Please I'm pregnant, I can't settle his debt, chose something, maybe someone else, please... I can't go through that again" I whispered the last part to myself. I tried to move away but my back already hit the wall a long time ago. His hand moved towards me and I flinched.

"Please"