Who isn't always strong

Some what EDITED
There's choosers, there's takers
There's beggin', heartbreakers
I don't wanna be that way
You will never hear me say
Come hold me, console me
When really I'm lonely
Even if I feel this way
I don't wanna feel this way-Jorja Smith
——————————————————————————————————————
One month and 2 weeks later
Dear diary,
Everything has been okay, well it's the best that it's going to get. I enrolled Alex in school and home school. I've been feeling super moody, and sick lately and Alex has been mad fussy. Which is kinda annoyingly cute, and he even made a friend. We're learning a new language. Somethings have changed like I have to answer every time Giovanni calls, I do it and then hang up, he didn't say I had to talk. I'm probably digging an early grave but fuck it. My life, my rules, I have to make doctor appointments for me and Alex. I hope they can speak English because I'm not that good with the native language yet. Oh and I almost forgot I've gotten a lawyer and I'm currently Filing for a divorce and I hope that bastard Giovanni gets those papers in the mail. But the only downside to this is that I have to go back to the US to do this because I'm trying to get full custody of Alex as well. My court case is a month away and I can't wait to be free from his fucked up ass. I don't have a job, well technically... I do but it's online. I just don't want a 9-5, it's too annoying and I love my sleep and I prioritize spending the majority of time with my son.

"MOMMYYYYYYY THESE A DOGGIE Outside of the HOUSE AND HE HAS A BABYYY"Alex screams up the stairs.

"Stop screaming, what you say"

"There's a big doggie and small doggies"

I rushed down the stairs and onto the patio and saw a white dirty dog and it's puppy or puppies. I Hesitantly walked towards them, slowly and quietly. The dog is a female with four puppies but I think three of them are dead. I try to pick up the puppy but hesitate I really think they are dead. I pick up all 3 but they're not moving and there cold and blue.

"Mommy why are they not movin"

"Ah umm Alex go in the house and stay there until I come get you" he walked in the house with no complaints.
" Hey, mama your babies are gone" the dog whimpered. I just couldn't help but cry. I feel so bad for her. I know I can't keep hiding things for Alex. So I called him back out. He seems sad, I know he has some idea of what happened.

"Can we give it a funeral"

"... yeah..."

——
"Mom can we keep them" he looked down at the grave we built.

I looked at him with a sad smile, "yeah we can keep them, let's go to the store to get them some stuff and food before the storm hits"

"Snowwwwwww," he said excitedly, running into the house to get ready.