There's nobody there, no one cares for me

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me
Why work so hard when you could just be free?
You got your moment now, you got your legacy
Let's leave the world for the ones who change everything
Nothing could stop the two of us
Let's just get lost, that's what we want
—————————-
It hits you at random, the depression, those dark thoughts, and the fear... I don't even know what's going to happen... if I can even trust this man... he saw the look of hesitation on my face and I froze, what am I going to do. I looked down at my baby bump and looked back at his eyes.

"I-"
"You're scared, I know but I won't ask anything for you"

"It's just... I don't know what to do, what if they hate me because I couldn't protect them, what if they don't even recognize me"

"They'll know who you are, you know that don't you... they won't forget you so easily, you're their mother" he reassured. I smiled, what kind of man are you.

"Can I ask for your name?" I mumbled out, I have been talking to him and I don't even know his name.

"It's Vincenzo"

"Well Vincenzo, thank you"

____________________________________________

The whole day I saw no one, it was like the house was abandoned. Thank God, I didn't see Giovanni at all. Vincenzo is a nice man, I mean a very nice man. A scary nice man. He made all the people that he came with him to pack my things, even though I told him I'm perfectly fine doing it myself. But he insisted on shooting me down, I'm pregnant... not Useless.
I just want to leave, and never come back to this hell hole. I can't wait to see my babies. I decided to help, I don't want them to pack my underwear anyway, it's just weird.

"Miss I got this" I looked up at him, still packing my underwear.
" You want to pack my lace panties? you perv" he left it at that. I'm packing my slutty stuff okay. I continued to pack Despite the rock sitting on my chest. I don't know what's going to happen when I leave this place but I pray that it's nothing bad, just positive.
—————————————-
Narrator POV
The air had a Certain shift to it, a new beginning was coming, for good or bad. Aaliyah continued to pack her clothing but I wouldn't say the same for Giovanni.
Vincenzo made sure if that, he was angry so the only logical thing he could do is to beat the hell out of him. He thought how dare he steal from him, he was also extremely irritated. He thought to himself, " who does he think he is". They all sat at a round table and the tension was high, everyone was on edge Especially Giovanni. He was fearful of what the boss would do. He had only heard stories of his brutality. He was also outnumbered in strength and intelligence. There were about 6 of his men present but 20 or more of
Vincenzo's men here. There was silence, no one dared to talk when he was angry. He began to talk, not like they could anyways,

"I should kill you all",
The anger radiating from him was thick. He looked around and pointed to all of Giovanni's men.

"You all are making a fuckery out of Cosa nostra and you will pay for it"

No one would say it but they were all so scared. They only heard rumors of the brutality of the boss and his inner circle. They knew nothing about them, no one knew anything.

The boss never comes in person, so it has to be major, one of the Associates thought. He pulled out pictures of all of the men and their families sitting at the opposite side of the table. The photos showed all the shady things that they pulled and photos of Giovanni's women. Giovanni was confused, why was the boss so invested with his women. He thought about voicing his opinion but took the latter, he couldn't even talk if he wanted to, when they came to all of them had their mouths Sewn shut. It was crazy that just this one man had that much information. He began to talk about all the information, he knew that there was a rat in the organization and he knew it was Giovanni, All of the information leads to him. He picked up on pictures in particular and slid them across the table, it was when Aaliyah was being dragged out of the hospital. On that day people were killed and one of those people was connected to the Mexican cartel. The Mexicans were about to go to war with the Italians if Vincenzo wasn't a smooth and level-headed talker. He told them that he would handle it if he meant his word and he sure did mean what he said. Someone is either going to die or get fucked up, he thought.