But at night I come home and turn the key

The markings on your surface
Your speckled face
Flawed crystals hang from your ears
I couldn't gauge your fears
I can't relate to my peers
—————————————
———-

"I'm not here to settle anything, now, do you know where your children are "

"N-no I don't know where they are, he-he" I stopped myself. What is there to gain by telling him any of this.

"He, what"

"I can not say"

this is just weird and I feel like this is some type of test. I looked at him, he seemed different, as in how he carries himself, He screams authority and power. I feel so helpless next to him.

"Wh-" I cut him off

"C-can I um maybe put some clothes on, please" he nodded, he retreated to the table by the window. I quickly went into the closet, I didn't have much but at least I will have something to cover myself with. I walked over to where he sat but still keeping my distance I sat down. He looked me straight in my eyes,

"Why do you stay"

All of the questions he could have asked why this, I don't know why I stayed. I guess you can ask my father the same. Why did he stay in a mentally and even sometimes physically abusive marriage? It's really simple, I don't know. It's like that person consumes your every thought, not in a good way. You want to please them and want to help but you're scared, you're scared that I'd you do some things wrong your whole world will come crashing down. The little things get you the worst. Like when you fixing lunch and they reminded you of who
Bought this food and why it's such a luxury, It's just disgusting

"For my children" I looked out of the window. I knew that this relationship wasn't healthy, it was built on a rocky and unhealthy foundation. I was sold at 16 after my father died. My mother never liked me but my father, I was his world. There was always something so unsettling about how my family lived, especially my mother, she was just off. The aura that was around her was always thick and dark. I'm not a spiritual person but I could always sense that in people. She was nice to everyone that she was around but when they leave it's a whole new story.

"C-can you help m-me, even if this is some kind of trick, I just... can't do it anymore, I just want my kids back, I want them to have a good life, I want them to feel loved and cared for, I just want them to have a better life than me" I cried out.

"Ok," he said, getting up.

"But you have to tell me everything that happened here, I know it will take time but I won't force you"
He looked at me kindly. I nodded and rubbed my baby bump. He pulled out his phone and proceeded to talk to someone. I felt like I was floating on air, I felt... so light. I completely zoned out his conversation, my lip started to Trimble. I couldn't hold it in anymore, finally, someone came for me. I sobbed like a baby, he looked at me and I turned away trying to keep as much dignity I had left. I told him everything that day. How I was sold to him, how he took everything from me. All he did was comfort me.

"It's time"

I nodded, he explained to me what was going to happen.

"I will have my goombah ( close friend) take you to Sicily, he will have you kids there before you arrive so don't worry, I will take care of that Fu- I'm mean Giovanni and his Goomah ( mistress )" I giggled at his "mistake".

" umm, may I- I ask a question"

"Yes, what is it"

"What's a Goomah, you referred to as Giovannis" he looked unreadable.

"It's his lover, she is the one who has your children, he was also planning to take your baby as well" I was stunned. I- I can't believe it, he let some bitch look after my children.

"Come on, it's time to go"
________________________
An
Hiiiiiii so I hope you like it.

What would you like to see happen in the next chapter?

What should happen to Giovanni and his bitch?

Do you think her kids are fine?

Do y'all all like the character change?

Recommend any character to be in here____