I feel so all alone

He says there's no me without him
Please help me forget about him
He takes all my energy, trapped in my memory
Constantly holding me, constantly holding me
I need to tell you all, all the pain he's caused-Lauryn hill
——————————————
The next morning

There was a nurse by my side, I'm guessing she's the one who put me in the clothing and took me off the floor.

"Miss, the master asked me to dress you and lead you to the jet"
What? Jet... Who the fuck is master?

"Umm no who the fuck is master, what jet and what are you talking about?". I feel so damn dizzy, I swear it's two of her and the Urge to vomit is really strong.

"Miss Morelli please cooperate with me. I don't want to call your husband," she said. I know this trick did not just go there. Play it cool, gotta get the fuck out of here.
"Can I use the bathroom please" she looked hesitant.
"Umm yes," she stood there awkwardly.
"Umm can you help me" I sassed. She helped me to the bathroom but I motioned her to leave.
"The master said I shouldn't leave you alone" she smiled cockily, This bitch, rolling my eyes.
"Well, did he say to Wipe my ass and stare at my goodies, you fucking pervert" I caught her by surprise, by connecting my foot to her stomach, I snatched her keys and kicked her Further in the bathroom, and slammed the door, locking it in the process. Running as quickly to the bed and putting my clothes on, I went to the door and put the key in and opened it. stuck my head out a little to see if there's anyone, the haul was quiet and there was no one, good, I took the left and ran down the corridor, checked all the rooms to see if Alex was there. Suddenly this alarm went off so I booked it to the stairs, Sprinting down as fast as I could. I didn't stop until I got on the second floor. I stuck my head out again doing the same thing but this time going to the right, there were footsteps, making their way to me, so I dove into the maid cart and covered myself up with the blankets. Armed men went past me, shit! Where do I go now, I can't go the way they're going and it would be dumb to go to the left because that's what they came from. I clutched my head, this shit is a fucking mess. Fuck it, I sprinted down to the left looking in all of the rooms no Alex. I looked back and saw men, very scary men, bitch, men with guns. I went to the nearest room's bathroom and just waited. This is just great, might as well take a piss while we at it. Taking my panties down and sitting my botty on this cold ass toilet, I shuttered. I got up and put some hand sanitizer on and peeked my head out. There was nothing but silence. I continue to move down the haul searching, but no Alex. I went to the first floor but that's where all the guards were at, it had to be a hundred, no two-hundred, well I don't know. This is so fucking confusing and you want to know why,... there's no fucking patients here, there's hardly any nurses, no staff and I have not heard any type of noise not even in the kid's wing. This shit just gets creepier and creepier. God picked the worst time to show me his creation, there's a big ass spider roach this right next to my head. Breath just breathe, don't scream don't scream but it fucking jumped on me and I lost it.

"Get off me... Get off me you fucking thing"
I whispered screamed. Dirty ass thing, I smashed it to the ground and hop skippity my ass up the stairs faster than bolt whatever his name was. I opened the door while still looking back at that "thing"  but I bumped into someone, I was going to apologize but that died in my mouth. Giovanni in all his glory, mad, extremely mad. I backed up but the slap I got was not preventable.

"I have been looking for you, are you fucking stupid or you just like me mad," he said calmly. The only thing I could do was kick him right in the baby maker. I ran down the hauls as fast as I could.

RUN

RUN

RUN

As fast as I am, which isn't that fast, I was caught easily. Giovanni gripped my hair and dragged me back where we can from.

"Nooo there's a spider this way, get the fuck off," I said struggling down the stairs. The spider was on the wall, YUCK, Giovanni swiftly just gun and shot it and dragged me to the center of the first floor. It was utter chaos, everyone was scrambling about but stop see me in his clutches. He let go of my hair to slam me in a chair.

"Don't. Get. Up." He gritted, I whimpered as he went over to his men talking to him. One of them brought out the nurse I kicked, she looked fearful, tears were coming down her cheeks, her clothing was a mess, she was a mess. She held in front of me, I was confused, what the fuck is she doing.

"Aaliyah this is what you get if you don't listen to me," Giovanni said, getting my attention. It happened so slow, he took out a gun and shot her in the head. I screamed as her body lay there looking at me. I couldn't speak, he killed her, he- I turned my head.
He came over and made me look at her.

"See, that woman had a family, a little boy, Just.like.you." I cried harder and backed away from him.
"You k-killed her" that was all I could muster. He came close to me but I screamed to stay back, to not touch me, but he didn't listen.

"This is all your fault" he whispered.
I tried to run away, to fight but he just got angry.

"Hey, girl come here" he pointed his gun while the women looked at me with pleading eyes, he loaded it.

"NO I'LL GO, PLEASE GIOVANNI, I'll listen, I-I promise," I thought he'd put his gun down but he shot her anyway. At this point I started to get really dizzy, I stumbled on the floor, it was hard to breathe but it was too hard to stay awake, so I welcomed the darkness
——————————-
(An)
What's gonna happen next?
Where's Alex?
Do you like spiders?
Anything you would like to see next chapter?