A girl who's scared

I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears (oh my)
But I'm scared of (loving you)
I'm not scared to perform at a sold out affair (that's right)
But I'm scared of (loving you)
Am I the only one who thinks an impossible task?
Why it don't last? Is that too much to ask?
Why do we love Love, when Love seems to hate us? -Jazmine Sullivan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not scared of lions and tigers and bears (oh my)But I'm scared of (loving you)I'm not scared to perform at a sold out affair (that's right)But I'm scared of (loving you)Am I the only one who thinks an impossible task?Why it don't last? Is that...

He chuckled and now he's full on laughing. "så du er den som løp bort ... dum jente, jeg håper du vet, han vet hvor du er." (so you're the one who ran away ... stupid girl, I hope you know, he knows where you are) he chuckled. I backed up, what is he saying. Is it Italian, no it doesn't sound like Giovanni. "i-i don't understand what your saying and I don't give a fuck, get the fuck out before I blow you out with this gun" I tried to steady my gun and tried to sound like I knew what I was talking about. He looked visually angry " Look, girl you don't give me orders, it's time to go, the boss is waiting and I don't have time for you" he growled out. At this point I was shaking, Giovanni is here. I took the safety off of the gun and loaded It.

"I ain't going no damn were but you're going to get the fuck out of my house and take these papers with you"

"What papers neonata " (baby girl)he sat with a smug look on my couch and put his feet on the coffee table

...

"G-giovanni"

"The one and only baby"

I sighed, I'm getting real tired of this."Giovanni, what do you want, like actually, what do you want from me" I said, putting the gun down. There's no point in even pointing it at him because he'll want me to do it anyways.

"Good girl, we have a lot of things to discuss,
Francesco, go find my son " he motioned him out of room.
"Alex has nothing to do w-" he grabbed me before I could get up and brought me closer to him.

"Look neonate I had it up to here with your shit and I'm trying to be nice and not beat the shit out off you and I'm trying to change but you're making it very hard" he said tightening his grip on me.

"You'll never change and you know it, do you see what you are doing, your hurting be and you are talking about this false change, stop lying to me and yourself, the papers are divorce papers and I need you to sign them, I'm tired of this shit and it ends now" I push him away and slam the papers on his chest.

"And get the fuck out of MY house" I smiled, I feel... so free but I pry Alex stays in that room because if he uses him against me then I will do anything because Alex is all I have. He chuckled and put that gun to my head.
"Stop playing with me,we are not getting a divorce so get that shit out of your head" he gritted out. I hate that he says he'll change or even mentions it. I'm so fucking tired.
"Do it, FUCKING DO IT GIOVANNI" I cried.

"DO IT, I HATE YOU, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME... TO HIM... I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU DID TO MY CHILD BUT I HOPE YOU FUCKING SUFFER, YOU KNOW HE THOUGHT I WAS YOU, HE LOOKED AT ME LIKE I WAS A MONSTER"I screamed. I took the gun and put it closer to my head.

"Do it"
...
"m-mommy" Giovanni put his gun away swiftly and looked at Alex.Shit why did he have to come out now.

"Alexandro my baby boy, how are you" Giovanni said, walking Towards Alex.

M-mom-y I'm s-scared, I t-thought that were we're safe
Alex whimpered and backed away.

"That's no way to treat your father," Giovanni gritted. I looked at my son and he looked like he'd seen a ghost.
"N-no g-go away you're not supposed to be here" Alex looked at me and holds in tears. I swiftly walk over to get him but Giovanni blocked my path and looked at me.
" he doesn't want anything to do with you Giovanni so just go" I tried to move around him but he grabbed me by my neck.
" Who is it" he looked at me Furious.
"What are you talking about, theres no one but me and my son" I rolled my eyes but he squeezed tighter.
" don't give me that s-" Giovanni was cut off by the man earlier.
"Boss the we need to get back to the states, they found him" Giovanni looked at me and released his grip and looked at Alex but Alex didn't look at him.
"You have 3 months to come to your senses and I'll be back to come get you and if you try to leave or anything like that I will cut your legs off and don't think I'm playing" I didn't respond, I couldn't, what would I even say to that. He walked to the door and looked back and kept walking. All of a sudden I had a feeling like I was going to throw up.
HE LEFT THE PAPERS

TO BE CONTINUED