I wanna run to you

How can I ease the pain
When I know your coming back again
How can I ease the pain in my heart
Everytime that I let you in
You take away something deep within
A fool for love is a fool for pain
But I refuse to love you again-Lisa Fischer
——————————-
Trigger warning ⚠️
Suicide
————
It's been weeks and no Alex, I have gotten a baby bump, well a small one, I haven't slept either and I can't even keep food down.

"Miss, the master wants to see you," some maid said, cleaning the room. I guess I spaced out, I've been  doing that a lot lately.

"Miss the-" I held my hand up, silencing her, I sighed, getting up and making my way to his office, without a knock, I just opened the door, it seemed like he was having a meeting, oh well, I walked to the nearest chair and sat. I guess I have stuff on my face because everyone was looking at me. To be polite I just stared back not blinking. Eventually went back to what they were discussing.

Flashback

"Mommy do you love daddy"
His little innocent eyes wandered to mine.
"I- I don't know baby" I have always wondered why he asked me that, out of all the questions he could have asked he asked that.
"Love is not pain baby" that's all I can say, I won't say anything about Giovanni being bad, it's his choice to make not mine.
"Does daddy love me" I sighed, looking up to the stars.

"The only one who knows that is you"

"Me?" He questions.

"Yes you, love is different for every person," I said above a whisper.

"Well I don't care if he doesn't love me, I'll have enough love for the both of us"

That day, I have never been so blind, I wish I could go back and say that your father is a bad man, I wished I said that your father was worse than the devil but I let him think that he had a chance to get through to him, I gave him hope when I didn't have it. If I had just told the truth he would still be with me, both of them.

Angelo and Alexandro

My... boys

End of flashback

I gotten up swiftly causing a ruckus

..."Mommy, I love you"...

I flung the door open and stepped out of the office

..."Come play, mommy"...

I walked to the back door and stepped out

..."MOMMY HELP ME"...

It was raining outside

..."It hurts please"...

I walked out feeling the rain on my skin, like sharp blades. I walked and walked to the woods, it felt like hours as I walked.

..."save me"...

"Please just get out of my head" I whispered to myself. I looked at my feet, they were bloody and bruised, probably stepped on something sharp.

"AALIYAH STOP" he roared, he's just as soaked as me, He looks infuriated as he came to me and snatched me up.
"What the fuck are you doing, are-" I toned him out as he dragged me back to the estate. I didn't notice we were back in his office until I heard him slamming his fist down into his desk.

"Say something damn it," he said angrily. But I said nothing just stared.

"I love you, Aaliyah, I'm trying baby, I am"

"Did you try when you killed Angelo, killed Alexandro"

"what are you talking about?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT, IT WAS YOU" I gotten up and slid all the stuff off his desk.
"What the fuck are you talking about "

"MY BOYS, My babies, where are they, at least tell me where you bury them" I slid down to my knees and held my stomach. Giovanni rushed to me and tried to help him but I let out a heartbreaking sob.

"I- I wish I never met you, I w-wish that you had left me int-that fucking ditch, I can't, I just can't, do this anymore, please just do it, just do it"

"Do what?"

"KILL ME YOU BASTARD, just let me do" I pushed him away and cliched my stomach harder.
"No"
"You let everyone in my life die, what the fuck is not registering to you, ill just do it myself "I got up and walked to the door but I was stopped. I kicked him in the balls and walk to the kitchen and grabbed the knife and looked at it.
"STOP AALIYAH" he ran to my but it was too late

It was already in

...
"Mommy what happens when we die

"I don't know"

THE END
——————————————————-
(An)
If you feel like you want to die please talk to someone or call this number 1(800)-(237)-(8255)

It's not really the end but it is the end to part one, it will be in the same book tho but things might be different.