What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams.

It's funny, how fear makes people do stupid things, I learned a lot of things about fear, and I do have to say it's extremely easy to have someone piss themselves because of it. I chuckled, I remember someone asking me if I enjoy killing people, well yes, in some sort yes. I don't kill the innocent but the guilty, I enjoy taking my time with them. I would say I love to hear them scream or that type of shit gets me off but it does make my day a little better.
I watched them swarm under my gaze, they all just look so damn pitiful. Luca pulled me asides and whispered,
" We have a problem with one of the children". He explained to me that one of the children is extremely malnourished and was beaten, more like whipped. It was shocking to hear that a child was practically whipped like a Circus animal.

" do we tell the girl"

"No"

————————————
AALIYAH

I'm so tired, but I'm happy, I can't wait to see my children.  I miss my baby's and their cute faces. I smiled with exhaustion, a huge man entered the room and introduced himself,

"Ciao amore, my name is Luca, I came with  Vincenzo and I was wondering if you are ready to go"

His accent was strong just like his body, strong.

"I-I don't like flying, that  shit isn't for me"

He chuckled, "I don't like airplanes there are too many people, nasty people with their germ-infested kids"

"We are taking a jet, amore"

"Oh," I stop my rambling, how embarrassing. I got up quickly but that was a big mistake, this baby doesn't like that so they, or it Decides to kick my bladder, not cool. I sucked in a breath and kneed the bottom of my belly.

"Are you okay"
"Yes... I am okay", Ouch ouch... this pain around my bottom half hurts so bad. I slowly walked over to my purse and smiled at Luca.

"Let's go"
———————————
" i-I don't think I can do it" my legs are shaking, I'm sitting in the middle section  of a jet about to piss myself. Luca tries to reassure me that everything will be OK but it won't. We are in a fucking flying sardine can and I hate it. How do people just get in plains and not think about crashing into a damn mountain?

"Luca, omg I'm being so damn annoying right now but can you hold my hand... just till this thing gets off the ground" I'm on the verge of tears, my chest is doing flips and won't stop.  Surprisingly he holds my hand tight, he reassures me that nothing bad will happen. I want to believe him but it seems like everything bad just gravitates towards me.
—————————
VINCENZO

I ripped the stitches out of his mouth,
"Talk".  He's a rambling mess, he told me that he would be useful but I think I'll just have to kill him.  The man was short and fat and smelled like that American shit. Sweat trickled down his face and I fight the urge to kill him.
"I won't ask you again what happened to Angelo" I spoke calmly to him.
"H-he was in the care of that woman, I heard she whipped him every chance that she got. She didn't touch the other son because he looked more like Giovanni. It was sad what she did to him. She wouldn't feed him for weeks". Hmmm, there something he isn't telling me, Luca said there was also a sign of sexual abuse as well. I looked dead into his eyes

" and what else"

"T-that's... That's all I know sir"

he's fucking lying.