Tell me, will you stay

"Aaliyah please come down and eat, jasmine misses her mom" Vincenzo tried to get her to look at him but she just turned her head. " I feel sick, I can't eat anything and I'm tired" he felt useless, he went over to her and pulled her into his arms. " You are a fantastic mother, don't let what she said get to you" he kissed her head, reassuring her. " you don't know, Vincenzo I haven't been there for them, I didn't protect them- I-I" Vincenzo cupped her face and looked in her eyes," oh please you did everything you could, you are a fantastic mother and I'm not just saying that I see how you are with jasmine and your great" he cupped her face again , Her perfect eyelashes had tears in them. She started to cry, at first, it was soft and then it flooded out in waves. She pulled her face out of his hands and shook her head. " you don't get it, I left them alone when they needed me the most, I abandoned them" she sobbed in her hands. The cries she let out were heartbreaking to hear. " please... Aaliyah don't cry, not when they are here baby, they don't feel that way, they miss you" she looked up and asked," how do you know that". He continued " because they told me, I even think they like me" he teased her and she giggled through her tears.

It was at this moment they felt a pull, a foreign tug bringing them together. The space between them got shorter and shorter, their noses were touching and they giggled. Vincenzo Caressed her face and pulled her in, the kiss was slow and passionate. Aaliyah groaned into the kiss and pulled away, " stop bribing me with your kisses" she gushed and continued. " I'm nervous, I do miss them but if they are not ready to see me, what if they see me as a monster" he stopped her, " you don't know for sure how they would react, you just have to see". He took her hand and pulled her to the door and looked down at her," it will be fine".

———————————
They waited outside of the door, Aaliyah was nervous, her hand started to shake. Vincenzo squeezed her hand and opened the door. In the room, there was a woman with her kids. Aaliyah's eyes welled with tears, there in this room were her children. Their small eyes turned to Aaliyahs and started to water. They were hesitant to move so Aaliyah opened her arms around and they ran in. Angelo and Alex thought they wouldn't be able to see her mother again, but here she was. She places kisses all over their face, the boys giggled at that. She pulled away, " hey" she whispered and they smiled. " I missed you guys" she continued. She looked over to Vincenzo, " where is jasmine, I want her to meet her brothers" she turned back to them. " you have 2 new sisters, there's one in mommy's belly and one coming to meet you now". They looked excited, finally, they were home, finally they had a family.

———————-
Update  coming later in the week, I have sats

Predictions for next chapter _____
Drama_______