Tell me what does it mean?

⚠️✨play the song while you read✨⚠️(Sad chapter)

(Sad chapter)

The rain was loud, pouring down from the sky like a flood, like that day. The pain I was feeling was unreal, I'm trying to stay quiet. They have done so much for me and I don't want to bother them. I try breathing through the pain but it isn't working. Please, please don't die, I can not go through this again.

Flashback

"Please, I'll listen, just let me keep her" I sobbed on the floor. I did it again, I disobeyed her.

"Please mama, I didn't m-l" she cut me off with a slap.

" darling, we have no use for a girl, we need boys" she stated. My eyes went up to him and I pleaded silently.

"Please Giovanni, she's our child, we cannot just leave her" I begged. How can he look at me like that, how can she look at me like this. You cannot expect a pregnant woman to willingly get an abortion, it has a heartbeat... it's alive.
"We'll discuss this later, get in the car... I don't have time for this" he told me and looked at my mother.
"You told me she would give me an heir, I have to no use for a daughter... I should just kill you... you don't deserve this money" he whispered to my mother.
"I can not control what she's going to have Giovanni, just get rid of it" she exclaimed, throwing her hands up.
"You're useless," he said, shoving me into the car," I said to get in not stand there like a fucking moron" he got into the driver's side and pulled off. The whole ride was filled with yelling, mostly from him. We arrived at his home shortly. He was infuriated that I wasn't giving him a son. He grabbed my hair and shoved me into the Fourier and to the stairs, I stumbled up the stairs, he just pulled harder. We came to the bedroom he allowed me to stay in and shoved me in. I gasped with pain as my body connected to the floor.
"Stay here and shut up" he slammed the door. I was there for hours just crying. How could they expect me to get rid of my baby? It's innocent, please god let me keep her. Giovanni came into the room with a pill and water, he seemed calm. He handed me a pill and a glass of water.

"W-what is this?" I asked.

"It's a prenatal vitamin, I remember you said something was making you sick so I asked the doctor and he recommended we change your prenatal vitamin," he said in a motionless tone. But I didn't notice it, I was just so happy he cared.

" So we can keep it" I smiled.

"Yes, we can keep it, baby, just take the vitamin" he rubbed my back. I took the vitamin and he told me to rest, so I did. Through the night I tossed and turned and groaned in pain. It got so bad I got up, went to the door and tried to open it. It was locked... why is this locked. I didn't notice the blood that was on the sheets and the smell, oh my God the smell. It smelled like something was dying inside me. I cried out for Giovanni, for anyone... But it was silent. I doubled over in pain and more blood kept gushing out. Please... Please don't die. I screamed out his name again, maybe he didn't hear me, maybe they didn't hear me. I was hysterical that my baby was going to die, and it was all my fault. I went to the bathroom and filled the tub up with water, the water wasn't too hot nor too cold. I got in and fully submerged myself. I was all alone and it was hell. I couldn't move, I was paralyzed in the tub. I'm so tired I can feel my body slipping under the water, So I close my eyes and embraced it. I don't know how long I was under there but when I woke up I was on the bathroom floor with Giovanni standing over me. I could see him shouting but I could not hear him. Everything was so hazy, everything was so blurry. But one thing I did know was... I lost my baby, my little girl.

End of flashback

I walked towards the door and opened it. I have to move slowly, the pain is all over my body. I can not remember my way around this house. I went to the huge door down the hall. I knocked softly at the door. But there was no answer. So I tried again but more urgent this time. The door opened with a half-dressed Vincenzo, he looked confused but I groaned in pain, I whispered,
"Please help me".

I felt my body falling towards him, he caught me Effortlessly

I felt my body falling towards him, he caught me Effortlessly. He asked," what's wrong... what hurts". I cried out,
" There's something wrong, my baby... I think it's dead". He looks down at me,
" you're bleeding, just hang on, your baby is not dead" he rushed me down the hall, past the many doors, everything began to look blurry. I closed my eyes but I heard him say "don't close your eyes". But it was so hard to keep them open, My body is tired, I'm tired. He was barking out orders left to right. It looks like utter chaos, men and maids running around like headless chickens.

" GET ME THE FUCKING DOCTOR" he shouted and that's when I closed my eyes, I said Faintly, "it's okay... It's okay- thank you, for showing me kindness, I-". Then everything faded.
_________________________________________________
(An)
So I have been extra nice and gave you a chapter

Your thoughts___
Was that a prenatal vitamin_
Do y'all hate Giovanni even more____
Thoughts about what the mother did to Aaliyah ____
Thoughts on how Vincenzo reacted to Aaliyahs pain_
Thoughts about the baby____

Thank you for reading, enjoy your weekend