Won't you hold me in your arms

"Where are we going," Aaliyah asked, confused. Vincezo didn't know, he felt bad for what happened in the office earlier so he wanted to cheer Aaliyah up. The only thing that he could think of is shopping. So they went to the mall. As they pulled up Aaliyah was confused, " w- why are we here" she scratched the back of her neck looking at him. He simply shrugged and got out of the car. He walked to her side and opened the door for her. " I just thought we could get the baby some stuff" and she smiled at that. Not in a million years did she think she would hear that. Giovanni hated shopping and thought it was a waste of time so they never went. " really! " she asked, and he just nodded and she continued, "But I don't have any money with me" Vincenzo rolled his eyes, "I'm going to pay for it". Before she could protest any further Vincenzo motioned her to go so they did.
_________________________________________________________________
Aaliyah

"What about this one" I picked up a yellow onesie and showed him, "It's cute" he looked away and I laughed at him, shopping is fun, but my damn feet hurt. We continue to go to stores. He picked out stuff and I did. We kept it neutral since we don't know what I'm having. We also shopped for Alex and Angelo. Some stores I had to push him out of because it was too damn expensive. But it was cute to see him interested in my babies.
"Aaliyah I'm going to be gone for 2 days, would you like for me to bring you something back" he looked at me and I shrugged. " it depends on where you are going" I shrugged and he continued. " I'm going to Korea" and I Squealed. " can I go... Can you take me with you? I always wanted to go to Korea" I was excited, I love Korean culture and the food. " no, you can't come maybe next time", I sulked at that. I wanted to go. I pushed Down the clothing in the cart and proceeded to the cashier. What a damn party pooper
—————
At home
2 days later
————-

I'm tired, there are too many stairs, I'm bored and a bit lonely so the only thing I could do is explore this fucking palace

I'm tired, there are too many stairs, I'm bored and a bit lonely so the only thing I could do is explore this fucking palace. I now regret that decision, I'm currently sitting on the ground looking like an idiot cow.
I wish I was in Korea, I'm also hiding because I have a babysitter. Me, a grown-ass woman, having a damn babysitter, it's ridiculous. " Aaliyah will you stop hiding and come downstairs, Vincenzo is back", I popped up,
" HE IS, I mean he is". I peaked over and saw Luca, " are you sure, you have been doing that a lot and you have been a pain in my ass" he chuckled.
"Yes I am sure he asked me to get you because he has something for you"

"Mmmm don't just stand there help me up"
_______________________________________________________________________________

Aaliyah and Luca talk while they are downstairs. There he was, standing in a black suit with a small child next to him. Aaliyah was confused but still went towards them. The little girl whimpered and clutched his hand, so she stopped moving. The little girl looked scared and confused. Aaliyah just decided to sit on the floor so she didn't alarm the girl. She looked up at Vincenzo and said, " you brought me a tiny human" and he chuckled. Vincenzo wasn't planning on keeping her but her small face tugged at his heart. It's sad to see kids suffer, it sorta reminds him of his childhood.

" hi honey, I'm Aaliyah, can you tell me your name"

she tilted her head and it was so adorable. Aaliyah guest she didn't understand anything that she said so she tried again, "안녕 자기, 내 이름은 Aaliyah입니다, 이름을 말해 줄 수 있니? (hi honey, I'm Aaliyah, can you tell me your name)"

"나는 하나가 없다( I don't have one)", she replied.
Aaliyah looked up at Vincenzo and he shrugged. At the moment they didn't know what to do. Vincenzo found the girl at an undercover drug house. She was in one of the crates of cargo left for him. He did try to see if she belonged to anyone but he found nothing. The little girl was already scared so he thought she would be more comfortable with a family of her choosing so they when to the adoption agency in Korea. Vincenzo looked at every potential families that were looking to adopt a little girl. He found one but on the day he was going to drop her off, she did something unexpected, she called him appa. He couldn't bring himself to drop that girl off so he took her back to America. He was hoping Aaliyah would adopt her. "Aaliyah I was wondering if you would adopt her"
Aaliyah was stunned, " sure" but she didn't hesitate to say yes. Every child deserves happiness.
"But I need a house because walking up those stairs is going to kill me" he nodded at that. This house was the main headquarters so he didn't want to stay any longer than they had to.

"How do you know Korea"
" k- dramas" she shrugged and looked down at the little girl. She held her hand out for her to take, she was hesitant but she took Aaliyah's hand anyways.

 She held her hand out for her to take, she was hesitant but she took Aaliyah's hand anyways

" let's get you cleaned up"

Vincenzo muttered to himself, "the fuck is a kdrama"
___________________________
An
( she is so cuteeee)

Is this going too fast? Thoughts?
What do you want to see next chapter?

✨Here a sneak peek at my next project ✨

She didn't want this at all. The way his hands moved along her body, betrayed every thought she had. She knew it was wrong, she knew she should stop but deep down she wanted it. She had never done something so unforgivable and she hated herself for that. But the way he threw her in, it was impossible for her to get free. Every time they met she was dreadful, but he was ecstatic. Never in his life did he ever care for a woman that he couldn't have. But he was going to have her tonight. "Look at me" he demanded. His tone dripped with dominance and authority. She didn't look at him because if she looked at him her resolve would have snapped just like that. He repeated himself " look at me". His voice... Oh, his voice made her so weak. She didn't look at him and he grew angry at that. He had everything a man would dream of having but she didn't fall for him. She would say I don't love you... I don't want you...then why the fuck are you in my bed, why the fuck are you here then. He grabbed her jaw and squeezed tightly. She wanted to cry... She didn't want to be here... She wants to end this... But she can't.
"Please" That's all she could muster, the way his hand roughly moved her head towards him so their eyes could meet. "Please... Don't do this... We can't do this anymore" he cut her off " you don't get to decide what we can't do anymore, you are mine" he growled in her ear. She felt bad for the man she had waiting at home, she knew all about his adventures with other women but she stayed. The only reason this ever happened was that she was so damn lonely. She couldn't take it anymore the way her husband didn't look at her, didn't touch her, drove her mad. She was sad because he was giving everything that she wanted to another woman. She told herself that this was only a one-time thing but it kept happening again and again. He thought about why she was staying with her so-called husband. He thought she was so damn pitiful, he saw her husband with all types of women openly in her face but she'd still stay with him. It always bothered him, why she would stay with him knowing everything but he didn't care he was going to take what's his.

"I'm not yours" she said

She was his...

(Thoughts on this ? )