But if you would only take the time

(An) please follow my account so you know when I'm going to update. I hope you like ❤️
--------------------------------------
I'm better off without him
I'm better off being a wild one
On the road a lot, had to keep it a thousand
So that I'm better off not being around ya
Go on and face it, I'll never be ready for you (ready for you)
I swear my love is a curse- better off
———————————————————————————————————————————————-
*Flashback*

If I'm quiet he won't hear us.if I'm small then he won't see us. I  watch his feet go by, I try to keep Alessandro quiet. But it's nearly impossible trying to keep a 6 month old baby quiet for long even if he is sleeping.please, please, just forget about us and leave. He stopped right where I was hiding... Then he just left, and then he slammed the door, I exhaled the breath I didn't know I was holding and carefully crawled out from under the bed.
"your so dumb baby" he chuckled. He was sitting in the chair near the door. How am I supposed to leave now?
"Did you honestly believe that you were going to go unscathed after the little stunt you pulled in the dining room, you got my suit all dirty, and those... Hurtful words, they really hurt me" he said getting out of the chair and Stocking towards me in a taunting manner.
"i'm sorry, please... Don't do this... Not right here, not while Alessandro is here... I'll do anything, I swear" I said while backing up. He stopped and he looked at our baby and cracked a sinister smile.
"Give him to me"
he had his hand outstretched towards me.
"W-what... n-no" I Cradled him towards my chest. He growled. "STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME"he roared at me while walking towards me. "GIVE HIM TO ME" his eyes were crazed. "Please... please stop scaring him". At this point Alessandro was screaming. "I-I'll put him down"I tried to walk to the door but he grabbed my hair, causing me to wince. "You think I'm going to let you just walk away from me,then your dumber than you look" he snatched me back into his chest." va bene, ragazzo mio, tua mamma è solo difficile, quindi deve essere punita"( it's okay  my baby boy, your mommy is just being difficult, so she has to get punished) he whispered to the baby." go put him down and come back to me" he nudged me. He went to go sit back in his chair. I quickly walked to his room and cradled him to my chest." I swear I'll keep you, safe baby... I promise" I put a sleeping baby down and walk back to the room, before I even got to the door he grabs me and slammed me into the wall." why do you make me do this" he put his hand around my neck. I gasp, " I'm sorry I won't do it again... J-just please d-don't hurt me".

"It's too late for that"...........
*end of flashback *

"Mommy are you okay"

"Mommy"

"Yes, I'm okay, Go back to sleep"I said , pulling him closer.
"But mommy you were screaming" he snuggles into my chest tiredly.

"Mommy's fine" I held him tight

"mommy will be fine"...