Won't you hold me in your arms

Saw an old friend on the street
She said today's your wedding
My heart stopped
The tears dropped
Saw my whole life pass me by
I had to see you, baby
I never ran so fast before
I rushed inside the chapel door
You were waitin' all alone
You turned around and heard me call
Congratulations
I thought it would have been me
Standin' here with you
Congratulations
I hope you're happy—congratulations Vesta Williams
—————————————
—————

"BRING ME MY SON AND GET OUT" I roared at a maid. I was furious, I was upset, and felt like shit. How dare she, how fucking dare she do this to me. I flipped the desk, I can't believe this, she was going to leave me...
I sunk into the floor, ignoring the glass shards, and just stared at the photo, a broken photo, for a broken family.

It's because of you

I got up and walked towards the door, and nearly ripped it off its hinges. I walked to the medical wing of the house and walked in.

"Sir you can't be here right now" I looked at him Menacingly.
"Who. The. Fuck. Do . You . Think. You. are"
I said moving closer and closer.
"I-I nobody, please have mercy on me, sir" I didn't spare a second glance and pushed her out of the way. I walked towards the door and pushed it open, and looked at the doctor.
"How is she" I looked over to Aaliyah's sleeping figure.
"Well, she's doing good sir, her vitals are normal, and the baby is doing good as well," he said motioning to her. 

"Sir,um how is your hand"

"My hand is non of your concern, you may leave"
I sat at the edge of the bed and stoked Aaliyah's belly and being careful to not touch her bandage.

"Please baby wake up soon" it's been almost a month, and I can't help but feel antsy. She stirred and started to mumble things.
"Aali-"

Flashback

"Sir, if she wakes up, you um can't be in there with her until she settles down" I lunged for him but on of my men held me back.
"Sir please t-try to understand, we don't know where she is mentally, and she is at high risk of a miscarriage if she stresses anymore,that baby could die" her backed away from me.

End of flashback
"Aaliyah, baby girl" I tapped her face

————————————————————————
(An)
I know this is short but a lot of shut has been happening to me so I couldn't really up date, but I will try to update this week. Can y'all subscribe to my YouTube channel plz, I need to get the fuck out of my house, tired of the bs, I can't get a job because I have social anxiety. It's just a mess, I al so want to thank everyone for reading my stuff you made me feel special.

☝️ that's me and please like and subscribe, maybe throw a little comment in there as well