And keep me safe from harm part 1

Excuse me, do you think you could give me a shirt and a pair of boxers from the kid's dresser, please" Aaliyah asked the maid. The maid nodded and left. She looked at the nameless girl and smiled. The child and Aaliyah sat on the floor beside the bath watching the bath full up. The child looked so small and malnourished to Aaliyah, it made her sad to think about how she must have suffered. The maid came back with the clothing and a crate of bath toys, Aaliyah smiled at her and thanked the maid as she left. " 목욕을 할 준비가 되었습니까? ( Are you ready for your bath) she asked. The little girl nodded, Aaliyah reached for the girl's torn dress and she flinched away. "아니요 (n-no)".

" 알았어, 몸을 돌려 목욕을 하는 게 어때? ( Okay, why don't I turn around and you get into the bath? Aaliyah said, turning around. She waited until she heard her in the bath, Aaliyah turned around and put her clothes in the trash. She smiled at the little girl to let her know that it was okay. Aaliyah went to the box of bath toys and brought it over to her. " 목욕하는 동안 장난감을 원하십니까? ( do you want a toy while bathing honey)" Aaliyah showed her the toys and her eyes went wide. It was cute to see how little things made kids happy.
—————————
After bath time
————————-
The estate was filled with the girls' laughs and squeals, some past the room in wonder and some simply smiled while walking past. The little girl, Aaliyah, and Vincenzo were all in his room. They were watching a show called courage the cowardly dog and it was the stupidest and the funniest thing they ever watched. Aaliyah looked over at Vincenzo " hey" she whispered over to him. He looked over to her and raised his eyebrows. " I was thinking about having a home birth" and he nodded and Aaliyah continued, " if I have a home birth that means I need a home to birth in and I don't want it to be here". He was saddened at that, at her leaving, she continued " so that means we need a home". She motioned to him as well and he smiled. " I like you even though I don't know you, you make me feel safe and I don't know if I want to let that go, so if you want to come you can come to" she smiled getting emotional, Aaliyah tried to not cry but it was hard. Vincenzo pulled her to his chest and she melted into him. She laughed through her tears " this is so embarrassing" and he smiled " no it's not". They stared at each other, it was the peace that they felt.

"What should we name her, I mean since she doesn't have a name"
—————————
An

I should have done virtual y'all, I fucking hate school.  I'll try to update more this week or weekend. 
This story will be picking up speed and  it's going to get sad , so this is a warning, prepare yourselves
Comment?
Request?