𝟎𝟎𝟑 ♡

★彡 - 彡★━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

★彡 - 彡★
━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

"Mikasa Please... She's New.." The blonde boy said, He smiled at me... "Hi, I'm Armin... And your Y-y/n.." He added on.

Eren raised his eyebrows as me and Armin conversed, I looked at mikasa.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you and Eren were just friends.." She replied still questioning me and Eren.

"We're not friends." Me and Eren said that the same time, quickly afterwards looking at each other.

Armin laughed, "You two must be siblings, you both have the same instincts." We all looked at Armin making him stop laughing awkwardly.

"... anyway I have to get going, I have Food I have to eat." I drank my frappe and walked to the path home.

Which wasn't a long way from McDonalds, "so this is where your house is..." Eren looked at me with his hands in his pockets.

"Why the hell are you following me," I questioned, Eren raised his eyebrows.

"My house is this way too, believe it if you want too Dumbass." Eren walked ahead of me and turned at me for a while before smirking his eyes wondering my movements.

"Don't fucking look at me like that Eren." I looked away, and I froze when I saw Spencer's..

"OH MY FUCKING-"

Eren placed his hands over my mouth, I licked his hands hoping he would move them but he didn't, "We aren't going in a damn.....Sex store Y/n"

I said why not, but his hands muffled my words. "Fucking because.." Eren replied, how the hell he knows what I asked.

He removed his hands from my mouth and Looked at me, I instantly headed for the entrance to Spencer's.

Eren followed me, I handed my food to Eren and headed for the back of the store. Eren followed me dragging his feet with his attitude.

"Damn this girl." Eren mumbled under his breath.

I looked at the Vibrators and Looked for one I liked.

Eren eyes wondered me as I did, "Y/n... Make a deal with me.." Eren said while biting my burger.

"What.." I said still looking at the toys, "I'll buy you one of these toys, and you have to wear it in public. And I can get you whatever Toy I see fits." Eren said toying with my straw.

My cheeks burned from embarrassment, I looked at Eren struggling to make eye contact with him, but he still looked into my eyes.

"What else do I get out of this deal..?"

"I don't know yet, what else do you want...?"

"Eren.."

"Yes or no...?" Eren looked at me... I walked to him and nodded, "Yes Eren.." I hesitated.

"Hey can we get All these Toys here." Eren grabbed all the toys he picked for me and mine.

"Yes sir, and how are you gonna pay for these sir...?" The man said grabbing all the toys.

"Cash.." Eren said giving me back my food and heading towards the counter to discuss the financial pay with the man.

He turned to me and smirk before turning back. I already knew that becoming Erens Toy would be would be the worst thing ever.

🍒