𝟎𝟎𝟗 ♡

★彡 - 彡★━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

★彡 - 彡★
━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

I leaned against My desk hoping for support.

The vibrations hit that exact spot that made me feel-

I let out a soft Groan as Eren turned up the setting, he watched me shake against the desk.

"Y/n... Are-"

"YE-yes I'm ok.." I tried to act fucking normal but thats impossible with a vibrator against your clit and one inside you.

I turned to eren, And he was smiling.. His lazy eyes Giving me that look..

"Fucking bitch.." I whispered, Eren laughed softly before turning the Vibrations up.

"Eren, I'm sorry please t-turn it fucking down."

"Y/n.. Are you sure you're ok...?" Ewrin asked me one more time.

"Yes.." Eren quickly answered for me. "She's Fine..."

Ewrin smirked before getting back to teaching. Did he know what the hell was happening...

I moaned a little, I tried to hide them the best That I could..

"Y/n.."

I turned to eren only for him to take a damn picture. "I'm gonna keep this... Just so I can Use it against you, no.. Imma make this my wallpaper." Eren smiled while swiping on his phone.

"Well Its time for break, Go to the restroom if needed, I'll be in a meeting." Ewrin smiled at the class, Then... He looked at Eren..

They made a firm Contact... before Erwin walked out the classroom.

Eren placed his hand on the desk and placed his head on it.. His eyes Leaving me struggles.

I moaned a little and the class looked back, Eren smirked Lazily as he watched me. He turned the settings up.

Making me cum, I arched my Eyebrows as The pleasure traveled through my body..

My legs went so weak, and I was so tired...

"Y-Y/n are you... ok." Armin stood in front of me, His Bluish eyes Wondering me.

"Yes... I-I'm fine.." I was in a land of euphoria...

"...Do you want... want me to walk you to the-"

"She's fucking fine," Eren grabbed me by my upper arm and threw me across his shoulder..

"Shut the..H-hell up, Suck my dick Eren." I was so nervous, I sent him so much pictures... and even a video like he said.

Eren laughed, "What dick do you have..?" Armin cheeks were a little red but he looked away from me and eren.

"I have a fucking dildo.." I quickly replied, Eren looked at Armin...

His lazy eyes becoming more than just Lazy... They came possessive of me.

"Armin.. Do you like Her...?" Armin jumped as soon as Eren said that, But he stood his ground.

"That isn't your damn business Eren... She isn't your Daughter or damn girlfriend."

Eren laughed a little, a strand of his hair in his face.

"Look Armin," Eren pulled up my skirt, showing Armin my panties, I tried my best to push it back down.

"Armin.. You can't do what I do, You can't make her cum, Can you.. So go after someone less than her."

"Eren... Stop.."

Armin had a red face, He saw everything, my Wetness Dripping down my thighs.. The toy print through my panties.

My cheeks burned at the thought.... "so.. You two are dating..?"

"No... we're not.." Eren quickly replied.

ᴇʀᴇɴ,
ᴇʀᴇɴ,
ᴇʀᴇɴ,    
                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,        
                                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,   

                                                   ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                                                   ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                                                   ᴇʀᴇɴ,   

I rubbed my eyes as I looked around, I was in a tub when I looked up all I saw was Eren.

I jumped and moved to the other side, But Eren pulled me back towards him, My back against his chest.

"You fell asleep on my shoulder, and your panties... were a mess," Eren's hair was in a man bun..

But strands of his hair were loose.
The water was so warm..

My cheeks fizzled, Damn I was literally on his dick... it was against my back, Stop being a slut Y/n.. Don't think about it....

Eren grabbed me by my chin and made me look up at him, His eyes wondering my soul.

"Hey.." Eren said with his boring face.

"Bye..." I rolled my eyes, and gripped Erens arm that Had my chin, He gripped my wrist a bit hard.

His eyes darkened, I arched my back as his grip on my wrist got tighter...

"Eren...That hurts." I never sounded so weak in my damn life.

"You like the pain, You want me to hurt you, when you're being disrespectful, Letting Armin flirt with you.. and shit."

"THE HELL, eren sweetheart, baby we're not dating-"

"But you still mine, Which means No fucking around, That pussy is mine.. Your lips. Mine."

My cheeks burned..."Why..? Don't you have other hoes, go mess with them."

He gripped my wrist tighter, he definitely was gonna bruise my wrist. But I didn't mind him..

"You're not a hoe.." Eren leaned in closer to my face his lips against mine.

"What am I... To you." I was so nervous, He made me nervous as hell.

"....Your mine, like a Toy for me to use and play with, I decided who you be with and your future." Eren rubbed my lips with his thumb.

"Kiss me..." Eren demanded, I did as told and took his kiss, It was so aggressive, his other hand traveled down my waist and to my clit he rubbed little circles on it....

"Eren..."