𝟎𝟎𝟒 ♡

★彡 - 彡★━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

★彡 - 彡★
━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

I sighed as Eren Had three Spencer's bags in his hands.

"Are you gonna make me-"
"No, not today... It's almost dark out where are you going at this time..?" Eren question while we walked to my neighborhood.

"No where, But home."

Eren looked at me, his eyes questioning me. He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Who's home with you...?"
"Why do you care exactly...?" I questioned, Eren laughed.

"Just damn tell me, why are you so damn stubborn..?" He looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Here's my house," I rushed to my door-
Eren smiled, "oh so your my new neighbor."

I froze, Eren Joyfully smiled...
"Hell no, You're lying." I unlocked my door.. Eren waited for me to do so.

I could feel him getting impatient, I opened the door and Eren followed behind me.

"Where's your room..?"

"You don't have to see it, just give me the bags and I'll put them up." I said trying to change the subject.

Eren eyed me down and walked around my house, and into my room. He looked around and looked at my led lights that were up.

My room wasn't a mess but it could look better, he placed the bags by my bed and stretched his arms.

His lazy eyes looking at me, He dropped all the stuff out the Spencer's bag onto my bed, then sorted through the toys he liked.

I was hella nervous, I bit my lip..
He picked up a vibrator it was small and had a wire, then a controller.

"Your gonna wear this until I say you can take it off..." Eren walked towards me, I couldn't look up at him, I was so damn nervous.

He sent a tingle down my spine, "and If I don't... The hell will you do..?"

He cupped my chin aggressively, making me moan in pain a little.

"Then You will have one hella night of pain." Eren looked at me with his green eyes, making my soul shake.

"... I-"

"If you understand shut the hell up..."

I stared into his eyes,we had a silent contact, he smiled.."I want you to send me a picture of you wearing it tomorrow.. Don't play me.." Eren added on.

I nodded, Eren let go of my chin and smiled at me, "You look cute mad, I wonder what other faces you make...?"

"I make shut the hell up faces.." I replied. Eren rolled his eyes.

"Hahaha~ Your so funny... But you won't be laughing when that toy is making you mess your panties up, will you..?"

My cheeks tensed up.