𝟎𝟎𝟖 ♡

★彡 - 彡★━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

★彡 - 彡★
━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

I closed my eyes and Opened them, Making my lashes flutter a little.

I looked at Erens Boner, And it made me nervous, His eyes looked over my body as he leaned into my face.

"You can't keep your eyes off of it You Horny virgin." Eren dragged me closer to him.

I was getting heated, My breathing was getting harder. "Can.. We kiss... again."

"Say please..."

I shook my head, No way in hell was I about to beg for a kiss.

I leaned into his face and looked into his eyes while I took his kiss.. He was so unbothered, But he was still playing with my tongue.

He pushed me down his hands Tickling my thighs.

"Eren... Jaeger.."

ᴇʀᴇɴ,
ᴇʀᴇɴ,
ᴇʀᴇɴ,    
                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,        
                                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                                     ᴇʀᴇɴ,   

                                                   ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                                                   ᴇʀᴇɴ,
                                                   ᴇʀᴇɴ,   

I quickly woke up and rubbed my eyes, my alarm was loud as hell, I quickly grabbed my phone and sighed.

"Damn... I'm late for school-"

I jumped as I saw hands wrapped around my waist, Then a dark brown haired boy staring up at me..

"EREN WHAT THE HELL-"

"Shut the hell up I'm trying to sleep..." Eren turned the other way With his hands still gripping my waist.

He didn't have a shirt on his bare back faced me, He Had scratches on his back, They were so deep...

"E-Eren... Did we fuck..?"

"Look at your clothes on the floor jackass then tell me what you think.." Eren gripped me tighter.

"How the hell can I- Your gripping my damn soul," I looked down at him.

I looked down beside the bed a bit, and so did eren... His head on my hip and arms around me.

All I could see on the floor were condoms and Sex Toys. My cheeks fizzled.

Eren side eyed me, "You didn't think I wouldn't use The toys and Protection...? You're a raw One huh..?" Eren sat up and crossed his hands on his legs.

He faced me, "I know You weren't on birth control, So I used condoms... I didn't give you the experience that You would vent to your Friends about." Eren pushed back a strand of hair.

"You were whining and scratching my back, But You Liked it, You didn't want to stop... I was going insane not gonna lie."

I had butterflies just thinking about what could've happened...

I looked at my headboard, and it was broken. The power he had over me..

I couldn't look at him...

He got out my bed and grabbed a towel, Wrapping it around himself, He put his hair back in a man bun and smiled at me lazily.

"You make cute faces when You cum..."

"....Shut up.." I quickly replied a little embarrassed, Eren smile disappeared.

"Oh yeah, Don't forget to send me a picture.."

"A picture of what..?"

Eren paused and looked at me, "A picture of you struggling not to cum with that toy inside you all day.. No matter fact, Send me a video."

"....YOU PER-"

eren put his hand over my mouth and looked into my eyes, "Aren't you the one who agreed, Don't break our deal."

I nodded aggressively, I had so much feelings right now.

Im glad he took stress off my shoulders.... For a little while at least

" 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙜𝙚𝙧 "