⁰³²

I sighed as Eren ignored me, Walking ahead of the group. His messy hair escaping his hood.

"Y/n, by the way Are you ok?" Mikasa looked at me, Eye to Eye contact.

I nodded, "Ye-"

"Why do you lie..? If everything isn't ok with Eren just tell me that..." Mikasa really could read me like a book.

"We're doing ok, But he's such a jealous bitch. He wants me to spare my time with him and only him." I sucked my teeth before rolling my eyes.

I slipped my hands in my hoodie pockets as Me and Mikasa talked on our way in the movie theater.

The smell of popcorn on my tongue, "SASHA N-" Connie yelled at Sasha as she took his popcorn.

Running down the hall, Eren bought popcorn and two drinks, He turned his head to me, before throwing it back and walking away.

I followed him, Feeling my heart drop to my stomach, jacket flowing with his personality.

He made a turn into the dark screen room, where the movie was starting, he went all the way to the top, Even though Connie and the others were at the bottom.

I rushed up the stairs and to him, He was already sitting down, he looked up at me with his bored face.

"What?" He said before turning away, "Eren stop being a cr-" I was cut off by Eren grabbing me and wedging me between his legs.

His hands gripping my waist, Before warning into my shirt, his cold rings against my hips.

"Eren we're in a fucking Movie th-"

"You Liked the feeling of Annie near us the other day, whats more than fifty people this time Y/n, What scared?"

My cheeks tingled a bit before a smile morped on my face, "I'm never scared, but there's a total line between One person and fifty people." I leaned into his face.

His greenish eyes soaked mine, "Nah, you're just scared I'll fuck you and embarrass you." He leaned back into my face.

I placed my hands on his shirt and cheesed, "Who said that?" Feeling his boner begin to grow, I grinned.

Eren bit on his bottom lip before Talking, "I did... got a problem princess?" His messy baby hairs over his forehead.

"Nah, But I have a serious problem with you, being a brat and wanting me to yourself, I told you I was a pimp." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, "No, your not... Not if you're coming on my dick and Begging for me to let you come, I'm sure I'm the pimp at this point."

"Lets see.." I shrugged before kissing his neck, Feeling his warmth against my lips. Sucking on his neck, while looking up at him, and his reactions.

𝗣𝗨𝗦𝗦𝗬 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗥𝗬