⁰³⁵

My legs still twitched, Jerking a bit.. Erens groaned in my ears as he Twitched inside me.

My eyebrows jerked a bit, "Fuck you- You Eren." I said still feeling clit throb, "You can't seem to get my name out that little mouth of yours."

"You can't seem to keep your dick out my bod—" Eren gripped my neck and smiled before scoffing.

"I can't help that," Eren looked down at me, his grip on my neck making me shy.

"Well you can help me clean up before we get caught? You can do that....right?" I looked up in his face.

He bit on his bottom lip before replying, "I can fuck you right too can't I... What makes you think I can't clean?"

"Mmm, I don't know.." I rolled my eyes, eren pecked my lips so quick, making me mad.

"Eren stop, kiss me again.. no pecks." I said with my attitude, he sighed.

"Why?"

"Because I asked nicely, and I let you fuck me in a movie theater, don't play me like a whore." I pouted, moving upwards in his face for a kiss.

He rolled his eyes, his baby hairs still sticking to his forehead, He leaned into my face Teasing me.

"Suck my di—" he kissed me, making me pleased and eager for more. He pulled away.

"I can't believe my Girlfriend let me fuck her in a movie theater..."

"Ha, girlfriend, Where is she I'd like to meet her?" I rolled my eyes, Slowly getting off of Eren.

He rolled his eyes, "She just slid off my dick and looks like a stupid ass.. did I mention her name is Y/n."

"My name is Eren so..." I said while slide my panties up, struggling to get comfortable with Erens cum inside me.

He watched as I cleaned myself up, Trying my best to act like nothing just happened.

Eren fixed his boxers and pants, then redid his Hair. "We can't sit up here anymore." I looked at him.

He sighed, "Yeah I know.. Lets go sit near the Crackheads."

I muffled my laundry as Eren stood up, slipping his hands in my Sweatpants pockets.

His weight against my body as we went down the stairs to the row where The 'Crackheads' sat.

We both sat near them, our Energy radiating from us. "What were you two doing?" Connie looked at us.

"Fuckin—"

"Talking, we were talking." I looked at Eren, His face had that smile on it.. making me shy

"You two were talking for a while." Sasha added on, Mikasa looked at me..

"How long is this movie anyway..?" Eren said trying to change the subject,  "Two hours long if I'm not mistaken." I looked at the start of the row to see Armin.

"ARMIN! When did you get here?" I said while running to him, he hugged me back and looked down at me.

"I was at the campus for a while, But everything was a bit quiet without you all."

I looked at him and smiled, "I actually missed you."

"Oh... did you now..?"

[ Wsp, How are you all? please don't have sex in a movie theater 🌚 ]