┤014├

now playing𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝  - 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙯2:18||━━━━━━━━◍────|| -1:22◂◂              ▍▍             ▸▸

now playing
𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 - 𝙗𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙯
2:18||━━━━━━━━◍────|| -1:22
◂◂ ▍▍ ▸▸

Eren tilted his head In curiosity, He smelt like Vodka and weed... I lived for that, He smiled as I looked down.

Shy a little, Damn I can't belive me and Eren were a 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲, His baby hairs made me more Into him.

"Lets go back to my room and pound Some cats, Its one of my favorite hobbies." Eren Laughed, Making me buzz out.

"Wh- You..." I sucked my teeth hiding my smile, damn That was kinda smooth, "So you murder cats, Mine has 9 lives for you to take."

Eren had a red tint over his face, but that quickly disappeared as a grin evolved.

He's such a damn Pervert, Fuckboy.. But he's mine now.

"Wait Eren... I barely know anything about you." I looked him in his Eyes, He laughed.

"Same for me, Tell me more about you so I know who I'm dealing with, Other then a dummy."

I rolled my eyes and sticked my tongue out, Eren grin made me nervous.

"What would you wanna know," I looked at him.

"Do you.. Like drawing, or have any hobbies other than getting your cat abused by m-"

"Eren STOP?!" I Laughed making him laugh, his laugh was so rare and different.

"I like.. Seeing your art." Eren's eyes widened surprised, He didn't know I seen other of his works.

"Especially the one with me and you," I looked down and back at him, He clicked his tongue. Before smirking.

"Did you see the one-"

"Mhm..." I wrapped my hands around him, His eyes greener than Grass, But They were sharper.

"Whats your favorite c-color..." He Stuttered a little embarrassed, This was my first time seeing him get soft with me, so nice when he wants to be.

"I don't know, Maybe whatever you like." I looked up at him, That red tint coming back on his cheeks.

"I like Black, and blue." Eren Smiled, His smile was so Bright and full.. Even when he wasn't happy he could show you he was.

"Who do you listen too??" I looked up at him, his hands still on my waist.

"J.Cole, The weekend, Chase atlantic, And Brent Faiyaz. Do you know, 6lack... He's ok too." Eren laughed, His rings rubbing my waist as his fingers slid down it.

"What about you stupid, who you like..?" Eren laughed at me, "The hell if I know. I like you." I smiled, Eren looked to the side trying to hide that face he makes when he's shy.

"No dumbass I'm not a singer," I smirked, "I couldn't tell the way You moan when we-"

"Fuck You, making me heated like this.." I laughed at Eren, I jumped as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

I tried to keep my dress down since, I had no panties on..

Eren could tell, and That entertained him more than usual. He carried me upstairs and Opened his room door.

I was surprised to see it was cleaner than usual, He gently placed me on his bed and sat beside me.

"Tell me more about you..."