020

↳ currently playing ;;

[ Rehab (Winter in Paris) ] -
[Brent Faiyaz]

0:56 --•-------- 3:26

↺ << ll >> ⋮≡

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ: ---- •

I Scratched Erens scalp, Rubbing those addictive circles, making him Relax in my lap, Eren liked the attention He was receiving from me.

"You smell like Bath and body works.." Eren said with his hand against my lower leg.

Feeling his cold rings against me, made me get slight goosebumps, "I Get my bodywash and Lotion from there." I replied.

"What do you use, I wanna use it on my dog, since you and him are the same type of animal, Plus if it makes you smell go-"

I slapped his head making him cough on his words, "Shut your dumbass up."
He laughed under his breath.

"You shut up- SIKE IM JUST PLAYING... don't hit me again." Eren said playing with me, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"I gotta go, Its late you know." I looked down at him, he snuggled in my lap and sighed.

"Why not hang more with me, we can go skating and Commit arson." Eren gripped my thighs, I rubbed my hands through his hair and tilted my head before showing my teeth.

"Mhm, Thats sounds Cool and all, but Its the first day of college.. I gotta be prepared." I massaged his hair, he wrapped one of his hand around my back.

"Woah, who told you... you could do that..?" I said pressuring him, he sat up and stopped at my face.

His shoulder length hair over his eyes, I pushed it back for him.. and the eye contact made me shy.

I placed my jacket over my mouth, Feeling my body get nervous. "...You're so confusing." Eren lazy eyes Glowed red.

"You make me think you still Want me, or that at least the sex." Eren said freely, I glared down and back up at him.

"I-"

"You Really are beautiful, Especially when you're nervous, It actually is addictive to see you like that."

"E-"

"Eren the pizz... Y/n?" I turned around to see Armin, He had on Sweatpants and a vans sweater, His smile made me smile.

I ran up the stairs to hug him, He had grew a bit taller.. he picked me up and swung me around the cold air against my legs but his warmth made me warm.

"Armin You go here?" I said by his ear, He put me down and put his hands in his pockets.

"Mhm, I just got here a while ago, and me and Eren ordered pizza." Armin blue eyes Timid me.

I pulled my shorts up and my lips morped into a grin, "Is Mikasa here too?" I devilishly smiled.

"Oh I forgot you and Mikasa were cool-"

"COOL?! Ha no she's my Girlfriend." I said crossing my arms, Armin awkwardly smiled, "Shes your Girlfriend..?" Eren walked towards me and Armin.

I rolled my eyes, "mhm, I seen her beat a roach to death for me so now she's mine" I joked, Eren showed his tongue.

He plucked my head, "I bet she did," He looked down at me, Making me shrug.

"I said she did, so how- Nevermind I forgot you're dumb." I said about to walk back to my dorm.

Eren ran after me, Grabbing me from behind, His fingers Making me laugh from the tickles on my stomach, he leaned against me, His hair against my shoulders.

I couldn't help but laugh, maybe Eren did mature...

𝗽𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 ®