┤010├

★彡 - 彡★━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

★彡 - 彡★
━━━━━━━ ⸙ - ⸙ ━━━━━━━

Eren smiled softly while I came on his fingers, He didn't stop Fingering me and rubbing circles on my clit.

And that made me weak as hell, "Ha, You came from just my fingers. So cute but pathetic."

He degraded me, now that I think about it, He Degraded me a lot.. I kinda got off to the fact.

I winced a little as Eren pinched my clit threatening to Pull it off.. I gripped his arm and laid back onto him.

"Y/n..."

..."hm..hm?"

"What fantasies do you have.. About me." Eren whispered in my ear

"I... Told you I don't like you what makes You think I dream abo-" Eren cut me off by gripping my neck and made me look up at him.

His eyes taking my soul, "look at me when your speaking, I want to know if your telling the truth."

"Why would I lie about that...?" I rolled my eyes, eren laughed... "what the hell is funny..?" I questioned.

"I just remembered the faces you make when You came on my dick."

My cheeks burned in embarrassment, "The hell..." I looked away and bit my lip to focus on something other than the faces.

"I'm getting out..." Eren Looked down at me, "You can stay... I don't really care." Eren stood up and looked down at me, His grin made me shiver...

He got out the tub and wrapped a towel around his lower waist.

"Your towels up there," Eren pointed at the toilet seat and walked out the Bathroom leaving the door open.

I quickly got out and put a towel on after him, I walked with him to his room... and I was surprised..

His room gave me Chase atlantic Vibes... Not gonna lie, His led lights were on red and he had on Sweatpants... I gripped my towel.

"How... the hell did you put pants on so quickly..."

He dragged his hands through his hair, and looked at me... "oh you didn't leave yet.."

He had a bag of weed and he smiled as I looked at him.. "What..."

"I need clothes... To wear Eren." I rolled my eyes.

"Look in my closet.." I walked over to his closet, that shit was so dirty...

I found a shirt that was twice my size and some Sweatpants.. "these pants are gonna hang off my ass." I joked with myself.

Eren jumped on his bed And laid down, he started smoking the weed... I could feel him looking at me getting dressed.

"Whore." I whispered under my breath.

I slid the pants on and turned to eren, I got in his bed and sat at the edge...

He made a circle puff and the smell of weed got stronger.

"Your parents don't care... about you doing drugs...?"

Eren laughed, "Their dead." He continued to smoke.

"Oh..."

"Usually when I tell girls that, They say Sorry for your loss, Aren't you gonna say that." Eren questioned.

"No." I replied, he laughed.

"Miss Y/n... Come lay beside me.."

"Hell no, I don't know how much girls laid Beside you."

The smell of his weed made my eyes burn a little, I haven't been around weed this long in my life.

"I don't even know... I lost count." Eren played with a lighter, It was a long blue flame.

"You're such a slut Eren..."

"What does that makes you, You like fucking me," Eren sat up.

"Who said that," I questioned.

Eren laughed, "You did when we fucked for the first time, I asked you did you like fucking me You nodded, even tried to say it."

"The hell Eren... Stop lying."

"I'm not, Now come lay beside me..."

I rolled my eyes and crawled to eren on his bed, he had a water bed it was so nice.

I shaked while trying to get near him so eren Dragged me onto him, I sat on him and looked down a little embarrassed.

His smoke went in my face while he looked up at me.

"You wanna try it..." He handed his blunt to me, "no... I'm good... I'll just watch you get high..." I smiled a Little.

".... Don't do drugs, I wouldn't wanna see you be a horny druggie smoking weed behind the school bleachers."

"Eren isn't that You...?" I Laughed, Eren laughed with me..

"Hell no, I'm not a damn crackhead." Eren Raised his Eyebrows. I could tell he was getting high, he smiled more.

"You know that bitch Armin." Eren asked me.

"I beat his ass cause He took his hands off a damn table... He literally tried to fight me... And he liked you." Eren said a little irritated.

".... Why the hell did you fight him...?"

"It's not important, He's a pussy, Bitch couldn't even swing right after the first hit."

I rolled my eyes.

Eren handed me his blunt, "hold it for a minute."

He leaned in my face, his eyes a little red, He pecked my lips and looked at me, He opened his mouth and I opened mine...

He still watched me while we kissed, His tongue finding its favorite spot on mine. We never kissed like this, so this really made me throb.

The smell from the weed filled the room.

Eren places his hands on my waist, his other hand tickled up my shirt.. And to my chest.

If were not dating, Why... is he so possessive over me, we never should've fucked on the first night....