⁰⁴¹

I took a breath of air as I looked at the ceiling, Armin and Eren laid their heads on my chest, They went to sleep as soon as we got in the hotel...

I rubbed my hands through their hair, drifting soft circles with my nails, I could still feel the outline of them inside me..

"I'd think you'd be sleep by now, based on how hard you came." Eren said still laying on me, His voice surprised me since I thought he was sleeping.

I hid my smile, "Mm, well I liked to watch you both sleep knowing I took it out of you." I replied with my attitude, Eren showed his teeth, before bringing back his still face.

"...Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Are you ok, I actually really want to know are you ok after that..?" Eren pulled from my grasp, sitting up to look down at me..

He pushed back his loosed hair out of his face, I sat up and looked at him, "Mhm why wouldn't I be ok?"

"I-" Eren stopped himself, He looked at me, "I just want you to be happy, I did that because I knew it's something you'd like."

I rubbed my arm, Eren watched me as I did, "Y/n, I know I may not say it a lot... But I love you so much and I'm scared that one day you'd leave me for someone better than me.."

"Its so damn embarrassing to say," Eren smiled a little before saying something else.

I looked at him, a bit surprised he shared his feelings with me, "I want to be in your life until we die, and even when we die I wanna be with you.."

Eren looked me in my eyes, "No more fucking around, No more Dumb shit from me.."

I got nervous, "What are you trying to say?" I looked at him, He smiled.. "I know we're still young, And just dumbass College kids."

"But I actually really want to Marry you... someday.. Or now..." Eren leaned in closer to me, I blinked causing my Eyelashes to flutter.

"Y/n,, Can you promise me, That once I get the time to make you happy and Love me more, You're gonna say yes..?"

"Mhm, I'll say yes..."

"Eren.."

𝗣𝘂𝘀𝘀𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆